This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to price a 2nd hand GPS

I just purchased a brand new 755t (we travel often to the US so we need lifetime traffic and lane assist).

How much can I sell my 660?
    - purchased it Nov 2008
    - purchased refurb
    - pristine condition, complete accessories
    - pre-loaded with City Navi US 2009, PhilRoute standard

I just wanted to ask so if and when I post this outside on other forums I don't get linked here and be branded as an arse hole

Originally posted by antonboq View Post
    I just purchased a brand new 755t (we travel often to the US so we need lifetime traffic and lane assist).

How much can I sell my 660?
    - purchased it Nov 2008
    - purchased refurb
    - pristine condition, complete accessories
    - pre-loaded with City Navi US 2009, PhilRoute standard

I just wanted to ask so if and when I post this outside on other forums I don't get linked here and be branded as an arse hole
    congratz with the new toy...

you decide what you want to sell the old toy for and the buyer shall decide whether he wants to pay that much...
    common market practice... (asides from magkano last price mo, wla ba discount, blablabla )

we are against using this forum as a platform for commercial selling but have no problems with members selling their second hand units here...
    (as long as they don't do it weekly.... if you get my drift, and as long as they follow the rules stated in the forum)
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

hehe finally i can actually record tracks

the market in the RP is at a stage wherein its not hard at all to sell units like these at any price thats probably why there are people selling units at such high prices.

I bought this $199 last year, so I'm thinking a fair price would be around $130-$150 or peso equivalent.

Thanks for the reply boss!

Comment

Originally posted by antonboq View Post
        hehe finally i can actually record tracks

the market in the RP is at a stage wherein its not hard at all to sell units like these at any price thats probably why there are people selling units at such high prices.

I bought this $199 last year, so I'm thinking a fair price would be around $130-$150 or peso equivalent.

Thanks for the reply boss!
        If you're really serious in selling the unit, post your offer formally in the "Sari-sari store" thread, since Jan already gave you the go ahead.

Comment

I really am pero hindi pa for the public since I have a friend lined up for it. Just wanted to get an idea how much it should cost.

Thanks.

Comment

you can also buy in the US and subscribe to this link http://www.myus.com/index.shtml

Comment

that myUS thing is nice pero meron naman ako US credit card and an MBE/StarKargo address so okay lang.

thanks everyone! big help!

moderators: you may lock this thread na

Comment

Working...
              X