Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information om the new vehicle licence plates to be issued

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/464757/...ates-september

We will have to buy them, at about 450 pesos I believe.

already you can't get any stickers...
    now new license plates?

serial numbers on bolts and nuts?
    just when you tought you'd seen it all....
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Super dislike!!!

Comment

If I understood it correctly, they will only start suppling these for new cars right? Existing cars with plates do not have to pay or get them?

Sounds like a new way of making money for LTO, just like that freaking Early Warning Device crap/scam before.

You know what LTO should do though? They should do some occasional missions/operations I see a lot of Plate number violations, such as putting plates over other plate numbers so that the plate numbers look longer than the normal 3 letters and 3 numbers. That should be a violation already. Also several plate numbers in one car (albeit euro or US plates) should also be a violation, coz it distracts to the real license plate number of the vehicle.

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

violators

the #1 violators are motorcycles especially police, riding motorcycle with no helmet, no plates, if there is a plate it is covered with some kind of dark plastic or maybe flipped up vertically. Some just say city hall, or DILG

There are also these annoying motorcycles with super bright headlights always at high beam.

Are these new plates for new vehicles only or are we all supposed to change to the new plates? Do we get our old 3 digit letters and numbers? Some paid to get those numbers. Also for coding purposes.

Yes I remember the reflectorized stickers scan way back in the 70's wherein you have to put 2 red pieces at the back and yellow in front, some are just colored paper.

Now they say EWD must be at least 1 kilo or something in weight. So all those sub standard freebies given by car dealers have to be thrown away.

Comment

Working...
          X