GPS/RoadGuide Map Helped Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS/RoadGuide Map Helped Me

Just a quick story of how the map helped me..

Needed to buy something at Robinsons Place Manila (did not know how to get there..) and this map helped me to drive from Paranaque to Manila.. Also it guided me to the nearest gas station near Taft Ave.. It was an awesome experience!

Anybody have a similar story?

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
    Just a quick story of how the map helped me..

Needed to buy something at Robinsons Place Manila (did not know how to get there..) and this map helped me to drive from Paranaque to Manila.. Also it guided me to the nearest gas station near Taft Ave.. It was an awesome experience!

Anybody have a similar story?
    you will be more amazed once you get a hold of the contributors map.

Comment

Same thing happened to me as I was on my way to Makati for an impt meeting, I needed to know where this building is. I just remembered that my N95 had GPS with pre-installed navigation app (Navfone Pro by Agis). I just searched for the name of the building. And voila, this neat little fone directed me through left and rights of makati. That was I think around year 2007.

Been using my phone for navigation eversince. But sadly, my N95 gave up on me this year lang. And I passed those duties to my E90 na.. Which back then was a designated surfing tool lang..
      We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

Working...
      X