Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Poll: How often do you use your GPS device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the time (pang porma / kahit alam mo naman pupuntahan mo..)
    0%
    Only when I need to (locating unfamiliar places)
    0%
    I used to (nagsawa ka na at nakatago na lang sa drawer mo)
    0%
    Not at all (meron ka pero ayaw mo gamitin dahil dami pinipindot..)
    0%

All the time but di naman pamporma sa kapal ng tint ko. hehe. Cool gadget talaga ang GPS. But very useful.
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

My Nuvi is semi-permanently installed and plugged in so it turns on and off with the ignition key. Though it's operating 100% whenever I'm driving, I don't enter the "Where to" or "Destination" info if I already know exactly how to get there... unless I have to demo it for a drooling friend or relative.
      Last edited by oj88; 08-12-2009, 07:29.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

All the time. So that I can track when there is a need to.
        I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Naka-on lang sa dashboard para malaman ko kung nasaang street ako.
          We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

always, even when im not driving, just cleaning the car or relaxing inside the house its mp3 player thru fm transmitter is very useful, serves as my music storage.

Comment

all the time... i always carry it with me where ever i go.

Comment

i used it when im going to an unknown place get tracks or waypoints. And also sharing with friends how effective and useful it is...right now.. my 3 friends buying celphones with gps and even one buy 265w...because of my marketing skills..hehehe

Comment

All the time. Especially when going out of town, checking which waypoints and tracks not yet on the map or the one that needs correcting (already becoming a habit hehehehe)

Comment

Always. I carry it with me when I leave my vehicle, not forgetting to remove the mounting from the windshield so that it will not attract thieves who force-open cars and to prevent marks on the tint. If I know that the place I'm in has no POI entry on the map, I mark it for contribution later.

I also try to walk around the place (1-sec tracking) if the roads need to be tracked.

Last edited by woohoo; 01-14-2010, 10:10.
                    Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

I always bring my Gps with me. Check if the routes and tracks are correct. The more when i am in the province. I feel, I can go anywhere without asking local people for direction.
                      Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Nuvi -- All the Time. But not for showing off, rather so I can keep on tracking should I end up in unmapped places - which in my case is alot.
                        Phone GPSes -- When I won't be using the car, especially when I'm out biking.
                        ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

it's a bit distracting at first. i think it'll take a bit of time till i get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X