No announcement yet.

Roadguide Logo Design - pick the one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you need the adobe file? who's printing the stickers?
    - Lost No More -

Comment

Originally posted by xtiansy View Post
      do you need the adobe file? who's printing the stickers?
      Hi xtiansy,

Congratulations. You're the Champion...
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
        Hi xtiansy,

Congratulations. You're the Champion...
        thanks boss! ate half of my rest day just to think of a good one. thanks to all who participated and voted! all designs were great and challenging. cheers to all!

***maybe we can just send the file to the contributors up to admins so they can have it printed and ready to stick it on their rides. let's discuss about the dimensions here.
        - Lost No More -

Comment

Congratulations xtiansy! Very nice design . Maybe you can come up with recommended sizes (for car, truck & motorcycle maybe) that would be most appropriate to your design layout?

Comment

thanks boss! ate half of my rest day just to think of a good one. thanks to all who participated and voted! all designs were great and challenging. cheers to all!

***maybe we can just send the file to the contributors up to admins so they can have it printed and ready to stick it on their rides. let's discuss about the dimensions here.
            Hi xtiansy,

Please post the file and its up to the everybody if they want it printed by themselves or by group. Must look for a shop that prints even one piece.

After the final dimension is decided of course!
            Click Here

Comment

the design is already at the printers.

it will be posted once the first batch has been printed. don't ask xtiansy as he doesn't have it anyways....
              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                the design is already at the printers.

it will be posted once the first batch has been printed. don't ask xtiansy as he doesn't have it anyways....
                there you go...let's have a mini EB in the metro so we can distribute the stickers. how much would it cost per piece anyway?
                - Lost No More -

Comment

there you go...let's have a mini EB in the metro so we can distribute the stickers. how much would it cost per piece anyway?
                  the first batch will be free.
                  (probably the next batches will be free as well) havent decided yet
                  How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    the first batch will be free.
                    (probably the next batches will be free as well) havent decided yet
                    very nice!
                    - Lost No More -

Comment

Hi xtiansy, congratulations!

Jan, how many stickers per member? I hope 2 pcs. at least...
                      Last edited by razorspells; 09-18-2009, 18:30.

Comment

Congrats to the winner..

Aside from the stickers, can someone make T-shirts with the same design? I think the design would look good on a shirt, what do guys think?
                        The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

Originally posted by native_kim View Post
                          Congrats to the winner..

Aside from the stickers, can someone make T-shirts with the same design? I think the design would look good on a shirt, what do guys think?
                          I agree. Maybe after the stickers we can proceed with the t-shirts. But it may not be free anymore. We can have them printed if there is interest from many members.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                            I agree. Maybe after the stickers we can proceed with the t-shirts. But it may not be free anymore. We can have them printed if there is interest from many members.
                            Hi Sir Pokz,

Please provide the details on how we can avail the T-shirt and sticker. For those members who are abroad like me, what are the mechanics? How we will reserve and how we will pay?

Thanks and waiting for details.
                            Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                              hi sir pokz,

just a suggestion... why not give the proceeds to charity of sir jan choice
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
                                Hi Sir Pokz,

Please provide the details on how we can avail the T-shirt and sticker. For those members who are abroad like me, what are the mechanics? How we will reserve and how we will pay?

Thanks and waiting for details.
                                dont worry sir roadguide,

i'll reserve i for you
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X