dont worry sir roadguide,

i'll reserve i for you
    Thanks a lot. I will take note of that.
    See FAQ for Newbies below
    Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
      Hi Sir Pokz,

Please provide the details on how we can avail the T-shirt and sticker. For those members who are abroad like me, what are the mechanics? How we will reserve and how we will pay?

Thanks and waiting for details.
      The t-shirt will be discussed in the EB. For the stickers, have no idea yet how we can distribute it to members except for those who are attending the EB. Maybe we can have a volunteer member, preferably residing in Manila, to keep several and he will be responsible for distributing them to those who want them. I for sure will keep some for the Batangas members. Or he can mail it to their addresses, provided that the requesting member pays the cost of mailing. Other mechanics? Please suggest if you think of a better one.

Comment

Just an idea...

I would like to suggest that for Manila, we break it down to municipalities through volunteers: Quezon City, Paranaque, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa.. etc..

Their would be 2 people (buddies) for each municipality and they would distribute through a scheduled EB this would be a healthy way to meet new members in their respective area and receive payments (COD) for any merchandise that RoadGuide might produce in the future.. ex. Cool Jackets with the RoadGuide patch logo... and in return the volunteers remit the money back..

On mailing it might get lost and that would be a problem if the member indeed paid for the item... also once payment is involved the process of distribution through mailing might get complicated...

Just my two cents..
        Last edited by razorspells; 09-19-2009, 18:23.

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
          Just an idea...

I would like to suggest that for Manila, we break it down to municipalities through volunteers: Quezon City, Paranaque, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa.. etc..

Their would be 2 people (buddies) for each municipality and they would distribute through a scheduled EB this would be a healthy way to meet new members in their respective area and receive payments (COD) for any merchandise that RoadGuide might produce in the future.. ex. Cool Jackets with the RoadGuide patch logo... and in return the volunteers remit the money back..

On mailing it might get lost and that would be a problem if the member indeed paid for the item... also once payment is involved the process of distribution through mailing might get complicated...

Just my two cents..
          lets just stick to stickers muna....
          and make the map better...

then we can still see...
          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

hi Jan, no problem.. mapping is still the top priority..

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            lets just stick to stickers muna....
            and make the map better...

then we can still see...

Comment

i'll represent makati!
              - Lost No More -

Comment

Hey Jan, RoadguidePH I believe is turning into a club now.

I know the transition because I'm one of the admins/founders of MyMitsuPH (official club mitsu of the phil.). MyMitsu's passion is everything about mitsu, our passion is all about Phil garmin map and suitable devices. The next best thing to do is to have RoadguidePH SEC registered to protect our assets like website, logo, map, etc. .

Just thinking positive for Roadguide, don't get me wrong. I'm not kissing your white ass, I just love what you've started and how you run things around here.
                Last edited by Suntzu; 09-19-2009, 18:50.
                SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
                  Hey Jan, RoadguidePH I believe is turning into a club now.

I know the transition because I'm one of the admins/founders of MyMitsuPH (official club mitsu of the phil.). MyMitsu's passion is everything about mitsu, our passion is all about Phil garmin map and suitable devices. The next best thing to do is to have RoadguidePH SEC registered to protect our assets like website, logo, map, etc. .

Just thinking positive for Roadguide, don't get me wrong. I'm not kissing your white ass, I just love what you've started and how you run things around here.
                  +1!!!
                  - Lost No More -

Comment

Originally posted by xtiansy View Post
                    +1!!!
                    completely like your avatar sa mcphil
                    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      completely like your avatar sa mcphil
                      yeah...so what's your forum name at mcp?:sly:
                      - Lost No More -

Comment

Working...
                      X