Wanted Garmin 276c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Garmin 276c

Due to my 276c being stolen , i am searching for another one . Please send pm if you have a unit for sale

try to get in touch with bugs bunny. bought my friction mount from him/her
    or why not order from ebay
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by chaz2009 View Post
      Due to my 276c being stolen , i am searching for another one . Please send pm if you have a unit for sale
      tsk tsk. sayang

Comment

Happy to say that i was able to aquire another one , so back in buisness again

Comment

good luck

Things have changed now, the guy who stole my 276c sold it . The nice guy who bought it seen my name on the welcome screen and searched me out on facebook. He has already given it back to me now. I am now a very proud owner of 2 units. It only cost me a couple beers and 500 peso to get back my orginal unit.

Comment

Things have changed now, the guy who stole my 276c sold it . The nice guy who bought it seen my name on the welcome screen and searched me out on facebook. He has already given it back to me now. I am now a very proud owner of 2 units. It only cost me a couple beers and 500 peso to get back my orginal unit.
            Amazing, and nice to hear that there is honest people out there
            Reminds me about when I forgott my old iphone in a taxi in Salvador, Brasil. Against all odds I got it back :-) By using my mates skype account from a internet join, and with the help of a women speaking some English, she called up my iphone and luckily the taxi driver picked up and promised to come back with it!? 1 hour later I got it back :-) I did ofcourse reward him for his honesty!
            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Wow! Nice ending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Chaz and Jon!

Chaz, where was it where your unit got stolen? Wonder if it is within the City, coz usually it happens within the City only!

Always great to know that there are still good people out there.

TTFN
                Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                  Thanks for sharing Chaz and Jon!

Chaz, where was it where your unit got stolen? Wonder if it is within the City, coz usually it happens within the City only!

Always great to know that there are still good people out there.

TTFN
                  Arvin
                  It happen on the road beside clark , i didnt lock it in the bracket correctly. It just sorta fell from the bike and before i could get turned around and back , some dude grabbed it and ran.

Comment

some dude grabbed it and ran.
                    Sheesh! Just goes to show how really varied morality is with people (or lack there of).

Still I'd like to remember your experiences with the people who helped you with your battery (different thread) and the guy who returned your GPS to you! I wish that people like them will live longer and prosper! (Like Spock)

TTFN
                    Arvin

Comment

Working...
                    X