Catarman Samar to Cebu route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catarman Samar to Cebu route

Does anyone know best route (either by plane, bus, car,ship ) coming from Catarman(Samar) to Cebu? I'm looking to take by land from Catarman to Calbayog/ or Catbalogan then by boat to Cebu. How many hours by bus? what's the road condition etc... If possible I don't want to go back to Mla just to go to Cebu. Many thanks in advance

Looking at mapsource then going to Catarman in the map, i searched for the nearest airport and came up with these (same island): Catarman airport, Calbayog airport @ 48.33km, Borongan @ 128.32km and Tacloban @ 145.53km. All distances straight line distances from Catarman. If route distance, Calbayog airport is about 69.4km from Catarman. Please try the route simulation in mapsource, then research what airlines service these airports... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
      Looking at mapsource then going to Catarman in the map, i searched for the nearest airport and came up with these (same island): Catarman airport, Calbayog airport @ 48.33km, Borongan @ 128.32km and Tacloban @ 145.53km. All distances straight line distances from Catarman. If route distance, Calbayog airport is about 69.4km from Catarman. Please try the route simulation in mapsource, then research what airlines service these airports... HTH
      Thanks Borgie, It would appear better to go back to Mla then Cebu, much faster & safer unless someone locals suggest an alternative option (Catarman-Calbayog- 2hrs by land then Calbayog to Cebu by boat-don't know the sked -need to check

Comment

I think I'll pass my roadguide adventurism for this one at this time , this is now where the action is (super typhoon pepeng)

Comment

Working...
        X