Manila to Anilao/Mabini Batangas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manila to Anilao/Mabini Batangas

Guys, musta na. As you all know nasira ang GPS ko so I don't have the navigator to teach me the exact route to Mabini Batangas. I would like to ask the exact route for Mabini Anilao Batangas from Manila?

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by cwiggler2009 View Post
    Guys, musta na. As you all know nasira ang GPS ko so I don't have the navigator to teach me the exact route to Mabini Batangas. I would like to ask the exact route for Mabini Anilao Batangas from Manila?

Thanks a lot.
    Hi cwiggler2009. Until somebody with local knowledge shows you the best route, best you can do is simulate that trip in mapsource. Make a route then click on route properties so you get to see the turn-by-turn directions.. HTH

Comment

Get on SLEX and go to the end. Take the road leading to Batangas. Travel down that road until you get to the Star Toll entry. Enter Star Toll and travel all the way to the very end. It should take you to the rotunda. Take the road leading to Batangas Pier. Turn right heading towards Bauan. Go past the town of Bauan until you cross a bridge. The intersection, if you take left will lead to Mabini. Before hitting the port of Mabini, there is a road on the left. Take that and it will lead you to the resorts in Anilao.

Comment

guys thank you very much sa advice. sad to say na wala akong gps ngayon dahil sira ang touchscreen.

Comment

Working...
        X