San Pedro to Cavite State University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Pedro to Cavite State University

Hello fellow roadguiders, I may be going to Indang Cavite (Cavite State University)coming from San Pedro, Route calculation from Mapsource routes me to Slex via Carmona exit, Gov Drive, then via Maguyam road,Silang then JP rizal and finally reach Cavite state University. Are these routes OK?Passable?

My preference is continue the Gov drive and cross the Aguinaldo highway and continue then left turn to Governor hills (passing Gateway business park)Crisanto M delos Reyes and upon reaching main road(Pangil-Tambo Kulit) make a right turn and heading now to Indang (Cavite state univ).

Or as an option from Gov Drive drive till Trece Martirez and left turn and take the road (Unnamed) passing Kor Phil Friendship Hospital and reach Main road , PangilTambo Kulit rd

Any thoughts from locals would be appreciated
    Attached Files

Yup...the governor's drive is the best. Not sure if Maguyam rd ang Pangil Tambo-kulit rd are still rough roads, you're in a 4x4 anyway.

Give us feedbacks regarding the 2 roads ah. TIA. I have no balls to test it out myself since my car has only 1-finger-tire-fender gap.
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
      Yup...the governor's drive is the best. Not sure if Maguyam rd ang Pangil Tambo-kulit rd are still rough roads, you're in a 4x4 anyway.

Give us feedbacks regarding the 2 roads ah. TIA. I have no balls to test it out myself since my car has only 1-finger-tire-fender gap.
      Thanks, no guts no glory, he he, of course will give feedback to RG members including the tracks if I will push thru

Comment

sir jim,
        maguyam road is in good condition. asphalt overlayed. just be careful, there is a portion with a steep drop and climb.
        im not sure though on pangil-tambo road.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
          sir jim,
          maguyam road is in good condition. asphalt overlayed. just be careful, there is a portion with a steep drop and climb.
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
            sir jim,

Thanks too papa pol! There were several times that my gps routed me there but opted to just proceed to aguinaldo hwy.
            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

San Pedro - CSU-Indang Route

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
              Hello fellow roadguiders, I may be going to Indang Cavite (Cavite State University)coming from San Pedro, Route calculation from Mapsource routes me to Slex via Carmona exit, Gov Drive, then via Maguyam road,Silang then JP rizal and finally reach Cavite state University. Are these routes OK?Passable?

My preference is continue the Gov drive and cross the Aguinaldo highway and continue then left turn to Governor hills (passing Gateway business park)Crisanto M delos Reyes and upon reaching main road(Pangil-Tambo Kulit) make a right turn and heading now to Indang (Cavite state univ).

Or as an option from Gov Drive drive till Trece Martirez and left turn and take the road (Unnamed) passing Kor Phil Friendship Hospital and reach Main road , PangilTambo Kulit rd

Any thoughts from locals would be appreciated
              I suggest this route. This is the fastest and shortest route compared to the option discussed in previous post. All roads are in good conditions. Please see attachment.
              d1754
              "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
              those who accept it avoid the snares of death
              . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Originally posted by d1754 View Post
                I suggest this route. This is the fastest and shortest route compared to the option discussed in previous post. All roads are in good conditions. Please see attachment.
                Informative, indeed. Thanks!

Just a side question. Got any idea if Maguyam and Nyugan Rds are as wide as the Governor's Drive or they are just 2-lane provincial roads?

Really nice to know from a local that these roads are ok now.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
                  Informative, indeed. Thanks!

Just a side question. Got any idea if Maguyam and Nyugan Rds are as wide as the Governor's Drive or they are just 2-lane provincial roads?

Really nice to know from a local that these roads are ok now.
                  It is a concreted two way provincial road. I suggest taking the Nyugan Rd because there is very few traffic passing there compared to Maguyam Rd wherein there are so many tricycle that slowdown your travel.
                  d1754
                  "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
                  those who accept it avoid the snares of death
                  . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

It is a concreted two way provincial road. I suggest taking the Nyugan Rd because there is very few traffic passing there compared to Maguyam Rd wherein there are so many tricycle that slowdown your travel.

Thank you for the info.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Thanks. Will try Nyugan rd next time.
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                      X