Pet Dog Friendly Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Dog Friendly Hotel

Anyone know of any PET DOG-FRIENDLY hotel here in the Philippines?

There is one in Makati (Olympia Suites) but the rate is exorbitant! Php4,900++ for the room PLUS Php5,000 as pet fee (non-refundable)! One also needs to add a Php1,000 refundable payment! Whew...

If you know any, please share it here. Thanks!

allan

Dog friendly Hotel by the beach or lake

Same here, i've been looking for a hotel by the water where i can bring my dog to swim and play. Any ideas??

Whoa, that is expensive Allan, $200 at the forex rate today for a night in a hotel with my dog.... Wheew....

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      Same here, i've been looking for a hotel by the water where i can bring my dog to swim and play. Any ideas??

Whoa, that is expensive Allan, $200 at the forex rate today for a night in a hotel with my dog.... Wheew....
      Yeah, really expensive. I just told the account executive that it's fine with me as long as they'll provide another room for my canine friend!

About the pet-friendly seaside resorts, I'd say there are a few in Batangas. I'll ask my friends from there and make sure if there's any.

allan

Comment

You should have asked for more than just providing a room, with the price they were asking, it should come with a canine spa and massage treatment.

Sure, just let me know, would love to swim with my dog in the ocean.

Comment

Dog Friendly???

Originally posted by amf View Post
          Anyone know of any PET DOG-FRIENDLY hotel here in the Philippines?

There is one in Makati (Olympia Suites) but the rate is exorbitant! Php4,900++ for the room PLUS Php5,000 as pet fee (non-refundable)! One also needs to add a Php1,000 refundable payment! Whew...

If you know any, please share it here. Thanks!

allan
          I'm not sure about makati but the nearest I know of is in Mall of Asia on the left side is Animal House where you can leave your pet by the hour or if you wish for a few days and they will groom your pet for you if you wish.

Philippines is not yet as pet friendly as here in Thailand
          (I'm filipino by the way)
          Here they have hotels and spa's for pets only, or if you want to stay with your pets, they have hotels here with pets rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
            I'm not sure about makati but the nearest I know of is in Mall of Asia on the left side is Animal House where you can leave your pet by the hour or if you wish for a few days and they will groom your pet for you if you wish.

Philippines is not yet as pet friendly as here in Thailand
            (I'm filipino by the way)
            Here they have hotels and spa's for pets only, or if you want to stay with your pets, they have hotels here with pets rooms.
            Thanks for the info!

Eastwood though is very pet-friendly. They allow dogs inside the mall, stores and a few restaurants. The same is true for Bonifacio High Street.

I've yet to find though a hotel in Manila that allows pet for a reasonable fee.

Thanks.

allan

Comment

Yup, Bonifacio Global City is dog friendly.

I see people with their dogs on leash at Serendra, some with their dogs (small breeds) running freely at Bonifacio High Street, and some even bring their dogs inside shops.

Me, I would like to take my dog (German Shepherd) to the beach.

Comment

Working...
              X