• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schadow1 View Post
    was there last dec 26-29 2011.
    lots of one lane roads at Suso, Ilocos Sur,
    Bangui and Pagudpud.

Left at 2AM at Cavite
    Arrived Vigan 230PM and left 330PM
    Arrived Laoag 445PM (traffic due to fiesta and reroute airport road)
    Reached Burgos at 530PM and stayed for a while at Cape Bojeador and Kapurpuruwan
    Arrived Maira-ira Pagudpud at 730PM
    Sir,

Naisave nyo ba ung tracks nyo?
    Sana by early April maayos na ung mga one way roads.
    Matraffic pa rin po ba sa may Urdaneta?

Comment

Going there on this year's holy week. Will be going to churches along the way starting with Agoo.

Comment

Originally posted by silverrain View Post
        Going there on this year's holy week. Will be going to churches along the way starting with Agoo.
        Kita-kits na lang :-)
        Bisita Iglesia road trip.... South to North (Laguna to Pagudpud)
        Finalizing my itinerary, Might start with Agoo or Manaoag.

Comment

Originally posted by Zang1975 View Post
          Last time we went there was November 2010... and it was Manila->Vigan->Tuguegarao->Bulacan loop

From Vigan to Laoag - 90km - 2 to 2.5 hours of driving...
          From Laoag to Pagudpud another 90km.. 2 to 2.5 hours of driving...

There are cheap lodge in Saud, you may want to lodge at Britanya resort.. and this is their number 0928-2385-762 (location is N18.58218 E120.78613, I forgot to waypoint this, I suppose)

Bergblick Restaurant, a German restaurant, I have plot this one....
          Can anybody give us an information? how is the road condition from Pagudpud to Bulacan, via Tuguegarao-Ilagan route. We are also planning a trip to Pagudpud next month, our route is similar to the one posted by Zang1975... Thanks in advance for those who will reply..

Comment

Kuya.. from tuguegarao to bulacan might bore you.. it was mostly paved....
            and we done the reverse on January with Flying V 7th BOSS Iron man challenge.. I referred this as walang tulugan loop challenge though..

The link below is what we have done...

Manila to Ilocos - http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/25871222

Saud Beach to Blue lagoon - http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/25871310

Tuguegarao to bulacan - http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/25889138
            Last edited by Zang1975; 02-15-2012, 23:51.

Comment

Thanks for the infos posted here. We'll be heading to pagudpud this march 2 - 3, coming from central pangasinan. we'll be staying at kapuluan vista near Blue Lagoon.

I'm contemplating on recording my tracks using Gmxt. Is it possible to upload here? I need some assistance please.

Comment

Originally posted by Lear View Post
                Thanks for the infos posted here. We'll be heading to pagudpud this march 2 - 3, coming from central pangasinan. we'll be staying at kapuluan vista near Blue Lagoon.

I'm contemplating on recording my tracks using Gmxt. Is it possible to upload here? I need some assistance please.
                Welcome to Roadguide. It would be best if you check first in Mapsource with the RG demo map if the roads you plan on passing through are already in the map. If it is, no need to record tracks. But waypoints (points of interests) along the way (those not yet in the map) would be very welcome... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                  Welcome to Roadguide. It would be best if you check first in Mapsource with the RG demo map if the roads you plan on passing through are already in the map. If it is, no need to record tracks. But waypoints (points of interests) along the way (those not yet in the map) would be very welcome... HTH
                  Oh my! Those POI's! I've been saving a lot of them since I got my GPS unit.

I usually travel to remote areas of the province and I noticed that most of the barangary roads, sitio's are not reflected yet.

What feature on my GMXT that I can use to record those backroads?

Thanks again sir Borgie for your prompt reply...

Comment

What feature on my GMXT that I can use to record those backroads?
                    in GMXT go to Tools/Manage my date/Tracks/Options/Recording Mode - on, Recording interval - most often, Show active track on map - enabled... HTH and you're welcome

Comment

in GMXT go to Tools/Manage my date/Tracks/Options/Recording Mode - on, Recording interval - most often, Show active track on map - enabled... HTH and you're welcome
                      Thanks again sir Borgie!

I also browsed the FAQ's for newbies. Tons of info out there.

Comment

I also browsed the FAQ's for newbies. Tons of info out there.

Comment

tracks

Going to Ilocos I would like to save my tracks, but I'm very sure that it wont fit into the built in memory of my Garmin.

How can I save the tracks into the SD card?

Comment

Track file size is very small, in kbs and less than 5mbs only or thereabouts. Methinks your 255W built-in memory will be more than enough for tracks taken from 1 or more trips... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by rosanro1 View Post
                              Going to Ilocos I would like to save my tracks, but I'm very sure that it wont fit into the built in memory of my Garmin.

How can I save the tracks into the SD card?
                              Be sure to convert the gpx to gdb file later as gpx files are much bigger against gdb.

Comment

Track file size is very small, in kbs and less than 5mbs only or thereabouts. Methinks your 255W built-in memory will be more than enough for tracks taken from 1 or more trips... HTH
                                Thanks! But I remember when we went to Baguio before, the built-in memory wasnt enough to cover our tracks on our way home. Good thing I did a backup while in our hotel.

I have a spare 2GB SD card plugged-in, what's the possibility of forcing the tracks to the SD card?

Comment

Working...
                                X