Plugging my new Place in Donsol Sorsogon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugging my new Place in Donsol Sorsogon

Thread mates... if you guys are ever looking for a road trip soon or something new to do this summer with your family and.or friends... please try my place in Donsol... this is where the whalesharks are... are contrary to what most people think, there are other things to do aside from swimming with the whalesharks... check out my site..www.giddysplace.com... the roads to donsol should also be in the latest map...its a 10 hour drive from Manila or a 55 minute plane ride to Legaspi plus an hour of land travel...

My place will have the best facilities available in Donsol... people use to stay in Legaspi to get some of these amenities... My initial 8 rooms will be open by end of January... the bar/restaurant and SPA will be open end of Feb...

Ecotourism is something gaining popularity... why not visit donsol instead of out of Philippines for a change... Donsol has the largest recorded sightings of Whalesharks worldwide... the whales are visible December to June...

Thanks.

Hi rryap!

How far away is it from Legaspi City? Do philroadguide.ph members get discounts?

Thanks!

Comment

Some pics please

Comment

Giddy's Place... 8 rooms open by March09

Sorry for the late reply I have not logged on for a while... busy with Donsol...

Its an hour away from Legaspi. This is the place popular for whaleshark watching and firefly watching...

Good jump off to Ticao as well for scubadiving (Mantas and Whalesharks)

If you have Facebook, join the group Giddy's Place for more info.

Room Preview L http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLRDGaccTs
        Bathroom Preview : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkSukqJu5U

www.giddysplace.com
        +63 917 848-8881

Comment

Didn't know about you

.... or might have been an alternative when I did my 73rd Birthday trip to get 'wet with the whale sharks'.

Here's my website account of the trip: http://yachtvalhalla.net/adventures/luzon/luzon.htm

It was a terrific experience that I've been looking forward to for many years. I'm a PADI instructor (inactive) since 1981 and have a few dives in the log (honestly .. I stopped logging after 1,000 dives) and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It's a bit of a 'crap shoot' to see the sharks and it can become a 'cluster f..k' when only a few whales are around with many boats chasing them but still worth the experience.

Good luck with your resort.

Terry
          I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
          "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

hi giddy yap owner, i have known your wife for 20 years na as i worked in the same airline. hope to visit your resort soon!good luck on the business!

Comment

Working...
            X