Mindanao Ave to NLEx Segment Now Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindanao Ave to NLEx Segment Now Open!

Woohoo! The Mindanao Ave - NLEX segment is now open! For someone like me who travels on the NLEX 3 to 5 times a week, this is a blessing. Goodbye traffic bottleneck EDSA Balintawak!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Beerboy View Post
    Woohoo! The Mindanao Ave - NLEX segment is now open! For someone like me who travels on the NLEX 3 to 5 times a week, this is a blessing. Goodbye traffic bottleneck EDSA Balintawak!
    Tnx- hope the tracks can be included soon in our next version

Comment

Mindanao Ave to Nlex via Trinoma Access Road

Hello Sirs,

I tried to create (simulate?) a route from Trinoma Access road to Mindanao Ave. going Nlex and instead of just crossing the intersection, i goes right and makes a roundabout on Bureau of Forest and Dev. go back and turn right on Mindanao Ave.
      I tried it on MapSource with our current map ver1.13g
      Please see attached pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
        Hello Sirs,

I tried to create (simulate?) a route from Trinoma Access road to Mindanao Ave. going Nlex and instead of just crossing the intersection, i goes right and makes a roundabout on Bureau of Forest and Dev. go back and turn right on Mindanao Ave.
        I tried it on MapSource with our current map ver1.13g
        Please see attached pictures
        please post this to the tracks correction thread so that our mapper can correct this

thanks
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ok sir hbt, will do that now
          Last edited by johnny2467; 07-02-2010, 18:10. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Working...
          X