Labo Sta Elena Camarines Norte Fog prone areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labo Sta Elena Camarines Norte Fog prone areas

Notice to all Roadguiders- if you are traveling along this route in early morning to avoid those sleepy truck drivers etc.. You may want to wait till daylight. visibility is so poor because of the fog. Attached file are the fog prone areas I gathered. I do not recommend to pass here early morning when raining as it would be zero visibility.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the heads-up. How are road conditions in Labo -Sta. Elena - Calauag?

Comment

Originally posted by Beerboy View Post
      Thanks for the heads-up. How are road conditions in Labo -Sta. Elena - Calauag?
      Road condition is generally ok except on corrugated roads usually at the center of the road and its usually in zigzag areas.
      One thing to anticipate are the lanes, rough road without signs and the level (height ) is different existing road (resulting to attached pics- I need to change lane asap resulting to attached pics-this happened in Atimonan southbound after EME) + anticipate the one lane ahead road too.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like a challenge! Thanks again.

Re your tire...that sucks. Are those R16 tires? I have a set of four from a Fortuner if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerboy View Post
          Sounds like a challenge! Thanks again.

Re your tire...that sucks. Are those R16 tires? I have a set of four from a Fortuner if you're interested.
          Yes R16, but HT type (slippery). should change to AT

Comment

BF Goodrich AT tires are excellent if you do a lot of mixed on/off roads. The Dueller HT (had them on my Hilux before) were better on dry/wet paved roads and more quiet too.

Comment

Working...
            X