Central Nautical Highway (RoRo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Nautical Highway (RoRo)

Just uploaded the latest map but, I have to say I question the accuracy when it comes to using the CNH-RoRo. Can anyone concur if the latest roadguidephillipines map has sufficient details traveling by land from Manila to Sorsogon to Masbate then Cebu? Hope somebody out there can. Thanks

Originally posted by Redplanet_driver View Post
    Just uploaded the latest map but, I have to say I question the accuracy when it comes to using the CNH-RoRo. Can anyone concur if the latest roadguidephillipines map has sufficient details traveling by land from Manila to Sorsogon to Masbate then Cebu? Hope somebody out there can. Thanks
    Yes sir. the map has sufficient details to take you from manila to cebu via Pilar, Sorsogon and Masbate.
    From manila, route towards to Pilar, Sorsogon (not Sorsogon city).
    Roro leaves only once a day from Pilar, Sorsogon. If i remember it correctly, according to the guard, it leaves pilar sorsogon to masbate at around 10pm or 12 midnight.

From Masbate City, you drive to Cataingan, Masbate then Roro to Bogo, Cebu (according to my brother, the ride costs about P3,800++)

or you go via TransAsia Shipping lines towards Cebu. (schedule viewable at the internet- so that the schedule you see is up-to-date)

however, you have a second option if you want RORO to Cebu. Drive from manila to Matnog, Sorsogon. Take Roro from Matnog to Allen (or San Isidro), Samar. Then From Allen (or San Isidro), Samar you go to Palompon, Leyte and take Roro to Bogo, Cebu. Then drive south to Cebu City.

hope this helps.

here are the pics for Roro in Pilar Sorsogon.

Last edited by doki; 08-04-2010, 20:40.

Comment

Fantastic! I will take into consideration the second option. I appreciate the info. This is a great site and I fully support RoadGuide. Again, a thousand thanks to you doki.

Comment

Originally posted by Redplanet_driver View Post
        Fantastic! I will take into consideration the second option. I appreciate the info. This is a great site and I fully support RoadGuide. Again, a thousand thanks to you doki.
        you're welcome sir.

Comment

roro routes

hi,

i just want to know what are the available transport companies going to panay island, particularly on the iloilo province, if i will choose the CNH (roro)?

thanks!

Comment

For ferries check out www.schedule.ph although the Mindoro (Roxas) to Panay (Catiglan) ferry is not listed there it gives "okay" info for a lot of other inter island ferries.

My policy for catching ferries: Do not try to plan too much in advance....just go there and get the first available...... I always ended up where I wanted to go.
            Last edited by Iloilo-city; 02-19-2011, 00:57. Reason: rephrase
            Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.[Shakespeare]

Comment

Working...
            X