Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baguio tour

hi there,
    planning to go baguio next friday till monday, any place you can recommend to stay for 2 nights for 15 o 20 persons, a cheap accommodation and place to explore.
    tia

Originally posted by uargon View Post
    hi there,
    planning to go baguio next friday till monday, any place you can recommend to stay for 2 nights for 15 o 20 persons, a cheap accommodation and place to explore.
    tia

manor....
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      manor....
      new to the place, my rg will take me. need a place to stay and places where i can bring my family to enjoy, (kids 10 hds and adults 5 kasama ako dyan, grown ups 5 din). ty

Comment

Originally posted by uargon View Post
        new to the place, my rg will take me. need a place to stay and places where i can bring my family to enjoy, (kids 10 hds and adults 5 kasama ako dyan, grown ups 5 din). ty
        ask kuya jdcooper. manor is perfect
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

Comment

okay na, sorry po. we can manage RG will take me . ty @hbt salamat po, youre a big help.

Comment

Daft as it seems, it is a difficult questions for a local. I never stay at any of the hotels here. I can give better advice about hotels in Manila. It all depends on price bracket and if you want to be in town or in countryside. Baguio Counytry Club is great for kids with swimming pool, bowling, 10 pin, pool tables, games rooms. Manor is great but not much for kids but then Camp John Hay is all around with loads for kids to do. Trouble both these places are expensive - life's like that!
            Try a search on asiatravel.com and you can see many hotels in baguio with various price ranges.

Comment

@ jdcooper - i dont think money is a problem for kuya uargon, he's is after all a mucho mucho hahaha j/k
              - Bruce Lee

Comment

kuya pautang muna ha.:sly:

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
                  Daft as it seems, it is a difficult questions for a local. I never stay at any of the hotels here. I can give better advice about hotels in Manila. It all depends on price bracket and if you want to be in town or in countryside. Baguio Counytry Club is great for kids with swimming pool, bowling, 10 pin, pool tables, games rooms. Manor is great but not much for kids but then Camp John Hay is all around with loads for kids to do. Trouble both these places are expensive - life's like that!
                  Try a search on asiatravel.com and you can see many hotels in baguio with various price ranges.
                  kuya ty.

Comment

check out:

Igorot Lodge in John Hay beside Starbucks

or

Cordilleras Inn by Baguio Country Club right beside the Golf Course

see attached. Cordilleras Inn is just an estimation (not exact location)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by JoeyU; 11-21-2010, 21:53.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyU View Post
                      check out:

Igorot Lodge in John Hay beside Starbucks

or

Cordilleras Inn by Baguio Country Club right beside the Golf Course

see attached. Cordilleras Inn is just an estimation (not exact location)
                      okay kuya i will. ty

Comment

Working...
                      X