Close Epass Lane SLex Southbound Filinvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close Epass Lane SLex Southbound Filinvest

Effective tomorrow, for Roadguiders coming from Corporate ave, those taking the underpass bound for Manila and Calamba( for Epass only) the Epass lane only for Calamba will be CLOSE already as per advised by the guard a while ago. You have to take the upper route (Ibabaw not ilalim) to go to further south, otherwise you will be bound for Manila and next exit will be Sucat
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jspalaroan; 01-03-2011, 14:30.

Further update on this Post. The Epass lane is still open today (no enforcer manning & the Epass teller reffered me to Slex)so i did check by calling Slex tel 776 7777. They refer me to Mates tel 049 508 7539. Slex did not provide me concrete answer and instead reffered me to Mates. Accdg to Mates, the objective is to let motorist to use upper lane as in the future,all southbound vehicles will have to use the upper lane and they dont know yet when it will take the final closing of Epass Lane. Its actually under jurisdiction of Pncc or Mates? I dont know. Both of them are playing on the safe side.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Kuya JS,

I sometimes go through there and usually take the tunnel because I have epass, I don't really see much of a problem with the current system and why they would want to change in in the future... unless I am not seeing the problem because I am not there during rush hour.

As long as they are going to provide 2 booths for north and 2 booths for south, one epass each, that should probably help.

Anyway, they do have that sign before the tunnel about Manila bound and South bound vehicles, if that is what they want to strictly implement, maybe we can already have that in our map

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

msg

hi there... im newbie on this site...

any body who can tour me on this site... please!

Comment

Originally posted by lord.emman View Post
          hi there... im newbie on this site...

any body who can tour me on this site... please!

heres the tour. please read this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
            Thanks Kuya JS,

I sometimes go through there and usually take the tunnel because I have epass, I don't really see much of a problem with the current system and why they would want to change in in the future... unless I am not seeing the problem because I am not there during rush hour.

As long as they are going to provide 2 booths for north and 2 booths for south, one epass each, that should probably help.

Anyway, they do have that sign before the tunnel about Manila bound and South bound vehicles, if that is what they want to strictly implement, maybe we can already have that in our map

TTFN
            Arvin
            Once they implement this,it will be very inconvenient for the motorist if he had taken the tunnel which would be dedicated now for Northbound(going to manila) and difficult to back off hence nearest exit will be sucat. Yes,glad there is now a sign for both southbound and northbound unlike yesterday. Will keep you guys posted as I frequent this area.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup Kuya JS,

Don't you think it is better for us to put it in our map already that the routing will already be as per the "planned" system of northbound take the underpass and Southbound take the above path?

actually I did a simulation on Mapsource and it did route me through the ramp southbound and through the tunner northbound, so looks like the routing is already set... right?

TTFN
              Arvin

Comment

That's good if its set up already, we can wait for few more days and see their final system.

Comment

passed by on the way home today...still same setup.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

From perhaps, a week ago, the southbound lanes from Festival Mall through the tunnel have been completely closed. There have been a lot of southbound drivers caught unaware of this, and there have been more than a few accidents, sometimes involving multiple vehicles, as they belatedly try to maneuver into their designated lanes. Those going southbound are made to pass via the road to the left side of the tunnel. Cars move to a wide multi-lane area initially, only to be funneled into a single, poorly maintained lane, before widening to two lanes, both leading to mixed toll booths (Epass and cash). The line can be really long, especially during rush hour. It's a setup definitely worse than the previous, especially for those going south. Epass has no advantage here.
                    Last edited by Triggerfish; 01-23-2011, 17:01.

Comment

Working...
                    X