hundred islands query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hundred islands query

the family is planning a trip to hundred islands and i would like to know where is a good place to stay in lucap that:

1. has good, secured and shaded parking

2. good airconditioned room and accomodations. at least 3 star or if not, something to similar to the beach side hotels of SBMA

3. easy to arrange for boat trips and picnics to the islands

some personal feedback and recommendations would be appreciated

Hundred Islands

We stopped there on our North Luzon trip ... see

http://yachtvalhalla.net/adventures/...hluzontour.htm

Hope this helps.

Terry
    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

thanks trekker

very informative and, by the way, great pics

i will check out the vistas de la islas hotel. too bad you were not able to post pics of the interior and rooms of the hotel but i guess that would be asking too much

Comment

Several years back my family went to 100 islands and we also stayed in the same hotel as Trekker, but we were able to actually get a room very big family room that was almost like a barracks at the top floor of the building. I am sorry but no photos available as well. But in my opinion that rooms are relatively nice and it is also relatively near to the main pier for the boats to the islands.

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

thanks arvin555

since there will be two families, we might get two rooms.

when you say its nice, does it have aircon? what do you remember of the bathrooms? cable TV? etc?

sorry at daming tanong, hehehehe

Comment

Yes airconditioned. I wouldn't recommend the family room that we got because it felt like it was a dorm, but we were however happy with it ourselves, coz my family are "boyscout" if you know what I mean, even my mom the grandma was game. Toilets were okay too. Had TV as well. Keep in mind this was a few years back, it was relatively new then. Trekker went there more recently though.

When I checked our RG map there were some resorts and hotels in that area as well, you might want to google the others just to have a second opinion, coz Trekker and I are suggesting just that resort, maybe there is a better or a newer one.

TTFN
            Arvin

Comment

Working...
            X