Underpass at Quezon Ave-Araneta Ave Junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underpass at Quezon Ave-Araneta Ave Junction

construction will start next week. expect heavy traffic in that area or look for alternative route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

underpass will be opened to traffic next week according to gma news.
    for those who will be passing thru, do not forget your 1sec track recording.

Comment

At last. I've been passing this area everyday and hope next week no more agonizing traffic..i think they are just waiting for the malacanang go signal for the opening but I notice the lighting were not auto shut off. Last sunday post lights still on even its already 9am.

Comment

Originally posted by pyth777 View Post
        At last. I've been passing this area everyday and hope next week no more agonizing traffic..i think they are just waiting for the malacanang go signal for the opening but I notice the lighting were not auto shut off. Last sunday post lights still on even its already 9am.
        kuya, please confirm on this thread once its opened to public. tia.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
          kuya, please confirm on this thread once its opened to public. tia.
          This will open for public today Kuya, Sept 28...they are 3 months ahead of their commitment completion date of Dec.10, 2012. Kudos to DPWH!

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/photo...ef=featuredsel
          If there's a WHEEL, there's a WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Loop View Post
            This will open for public today Kuya, Sept 28...they are 3 months ahead of their commitment completion date of Dec.10, 2012. Kudos to DPWH!

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/photo...ef=featuredsel
            the question is... will it be another catch basin
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Made my first pass this evening..around 9pm
              The video link below..

http://youtu.be/stVRSckY728

I think it will not be flooded in case of very heavy rain UNLESS the river besides it overflows. The vicinity is quiet high in elevation in relation to quezon ave and sorrounding areas. The possible rain catch basin would be the existing Mariblo river , Scout Chuatoco portion besides pegasus and Quezon Ave slope Sto. Domingo vicinity.
              The underpass boost in 3 submersible pump with capacity of 227 liters per second each which is quiet an overkill if the rainfall area is only to be considered, but its effectiveness will remain to be seen until the real thing (heavy rain) sets in..

Comment

Originally posted by pyth777 View Post
                Made my first pass this evening..around 9pm
                The video link below..

http://youtu.be/stVRSckY728

I think it will not be flooded in case of very heavy rain UNLESS the river besides it overflows. The vicinity is quiet high in elevation in relation to quezon ave and sorrounding areas. The possible rain catch basin would be the existing Mariblo river , Scout Chuatoco portion besides pegasus and Quezon Ave slope Sto. Domingo vicinity.
                The underpass boost in 3 submersible pump with capacity of 227 liters per second each which is quiet an overkill if the rainfall area is only to be considered, but its effectiveness will remain to be seen until the real thing (heavy rain) sets in..
                1-sec tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  the question is... will it be another catch basin
                  Yes unkel. It will be the new site for the olympic diving competition!

Comment

Working...
                  X