Legaspi Trip/ Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legaspi Trip/ Hotel

Embarcadero is famous however what's the best hotel to stay in Legaspi for a short trip (1-2 nights this end December) My kids have not seen the actual Mayon Volcano/ Cagsawa ruins so this is my chance to take them for a trip.

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
    Embarcadero is famous however what's the best hotel to stay in Legaspi for a short trip (1-2 nights this end December) My kids have not seen the actual Mayon Volcano/ Cagsawa ruins so this is my chance to take them for a trip.
    take your pick kuya (numbered as to preference also):
    1. Hotel Venezia - almost same area with Pepperland (a bit further)
    2. St. Ellis Hotel - Near LCC mall
    3. Pepperland Hotel - very near sa airport, you won't have problems of being late in your flight. also near the Pacific Mall
    4. Mayon Imperial Hotel - a bit far from city proper but have great view of legaspi city since it is on higher ground http://www.panoramio.com/photo/11219717
    5. Alicia Hotel - just across hotel venezia

all are marked in the map except mayon imperial hotel.
    although we better ask yankee_papa or opex since they are much more familiar with the place.

Comment

hi doki got your Pm. sorry guys it has been a while since my last Post and Contribution upload. have been very BC with My 4 month old baby girl. she takes all of my time

any way doki said it all let me just give you a heads up on the cost for those Hotels

if money is no object then i highly recommend the newly Opened "Oriental Hotel" formerly "mayon Imperial" they have this beautiful view overlooking Legazpi city and may i add that they have an infinity pool. just a 10min drive away from the city and did i mention its new? next would be st Ellis and hotel venezia these hotels will set you from 6,000 and up per room depending on your number and choice

if you guys are on a budget then these hotels are for you

Alicia hotel
      Pepper land hotel
      Casablanca Hotel
      Casablanca suites
      Vista al mayon

these hotels will set you from 1,5 to 3,000 per room depending on your choice
      Last edited by Opex; 12-22-2011, 14:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Opex View Post
        "Oriental Hotel" formerly "mayon Imperial"
        was also looking forward to stay at mayon imperial - oh! its oriental hotel na pala? i didn't know that was used to calling it imperial hotel. hehehe
        thanks kuya opex.
        if kuya borgie arrives in legaspi, perhaps a legaspi eb?
        (hopefully before the 29th as i will be in naga dec 29 to jan 1)

Comment

Thank you Doki and Opex for the info, the information you gave is overwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
            if kuya borgie arrives in legaspi, perhaps a legaspi eb?
            uy you still remembered my planned trip to legaspi kuya doki? unfortunately it did not push thru because there was a typhoon that time that hit bicol a week before our planned trip, i think it was in late june or july, can't remember exactly na, hehe. anyways hope there will be another opportunity to visit next year...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
              uy you still remembered my planned trip to legaspi kuya doki? unfortunately it did not push thru because there was a typhoon that time that hit bicol a week before our planned trip, i think it was in late june or july, can't remember exactly na, hehe. anyways hope there will be another opportunity to visit next year...
              ok kuya. perhaps your planned trip for this end of dec we have a mini eb.

Comment

ok kuya. perhaps your planned trip for this end of dec we have a mini eb.
                no more planned trips outside my hometown for this month kuya. hopefully next year...

Comment

well i guess it will just be kuya jim then with mini eb.

@kuya jim,

tell us pala if when you'll be in legaspi, baka we can make mini eb with opex and those interested din to meet in legaspi.

Comment

well i guess it will just be kuya jim then with mini eb.

@kuya jim,

tell us pala if when you'll be in legaspi, baka we can make mini eb with opex and those interested din to meet in legaspi.
                    Yes, I will kuya, hope good weather prevails.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X