Tour routes in Bohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tour routes in Bohol

Hello roadguide gurus. If I'm posting in the wrong forum, I apologize.

Can anyone suggest tour routes in Bohol?
    While I'm at it taking your time, would anyone also have suggestions for decent but not pricey hotels?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Hmmm, you are planning to do the Bohol tour on your own? You will drive or rent a car or a bike? Because the easiest way is to get a travel agency or tour guide to take you, less hassle coz they will arrange for everything. But if you want the backpacker's tour and you have your transportation, you can also just look for itineraries, heck as the travel agencies for itineraries and just copy it using the RG map. They usually call it the countryside tour or something.

There are things like "man made forest" which is really nothing more than a drive through the forest, that is it, but it's on the way to some other point of interest. River cruise has now become a big commercial thing, and you can't even cruise down river anymore unlike before. If you want tips on where to go and what to do, please post again and ask. I am not Boholano, but was there just last year. Also of course I have met some RG members from Bohol, hopefully they can chime in and give you better info, specially hotels and stuff.

TTFN
    Arvn

Comment

I've been to Bohol a couple of times. What is it that you want to do? What are your interests? How are you traveling?
      Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
      X