Best route to morong Bataan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best route to morong Bataan?

Can any of the members give tips on what is the best route to take to get to Mount Samat Bataan?

Using Mapsource and RG map to simulate, I am being routed to take the San Fernando Exit (which is the old normal route to go to Subic). But I wonder if taking SCTex and exiting in Dinalupihan or what not might be faster?

Tips would be appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

TTFN
    Arvin

No one got to answer this question and I already left last Sunday. Anyway we took the San Fernando exit, which is the old usual route to subic until SCTex. It was not bad at all, though there was a slow down at San Fernando because of road construction, the route was quite smooth after that and fast. I'd say that anyone going to Bataan should consider this route, saves you the toll of SCTex.

As usual being the RG addict that I am, I again pissed off my family by going 10kph near Waypoints, which slowed our trip back some 1 hour or so

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Sharing photo of my vehicle and Roadguide sticker in a very well known site in the Philippines, maybe members can start doing the same thing when they visit other sites in the country. Note, it would be easier to take photo of the sticker with the sights if it was mounted higher, I had to almost lie down on the road to get the right angle, plus I had to blot out my plate number for privacy. Just something to consider next time you stick your RG sticker on your car.

Comment

kuya, just read your post today. we also took san fernando exit when we went to mt samat last year. traffic on this route has improved due to widening and lubao diversion.
        one good destination in the area is las casas filipinas in bagac. you will be passing this town in route to morong.
        did you take morong-sbma road going to subic?
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Fastest way to Mt Samat, Montemar and Las Casas is still via SCTEX, exit Dinalupihan. You avoid all the small town vehicles that you have to deal with going through San Fernando and Lubao. Saves in gas and time via SCTEX makes up for the toll.

The SBMA-Morong-Bagac route is scenic but be aware that gas stations and such are far and in between. Best to go this route in a convoy so that if anyone stalls, you have a backup vehicle.

Comment

EPC world is a magazine highly successful with Transport and Aviation News information, you can find out any help you need. Tc

Comment

Working...
            X