No waypoint going to Palm Beach Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No waypoint going to Palm Beach Resort

I was on my way to Palm Beach Resort last saturday with my family. Since this is my first time to go there, I relied heavily on my nuvi to take me there. Unfortunately, no waypoints were reflected when I selected Palm Beach Resort in the "search by name" category (which is there btw). Instead, it showed a strsight line from origin rather than show waypoints. To address this, I decided to select the next resort nearest it, which is Acuatico. This time it worked. Can anyone tell me why the Palm Beach Resort does not show waypoints? Is it my unit that has a problem or the map? Thanks in advance.

I see it in mapsource- most likely it can be search in the gpsr. But you mentioned "which is there btw" I will check later in my gpsr if i can see the wpt. need to zoom in and out just to check the wpt.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jspalaroan; 05-06-2013, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by jamorales3 View Post
      I was on my way to Palm Beach Resort last saturday with my family. Since this is my first time to go there, I relied heavily on my nuvi to take me there. Unfortunately, no waypoints were reflected when I selected Palm Beach Resort in the "search by name" category (which is there btw). Instead, it showed a strsight line from origin rather than show waypoints. To address this, I decided to select the next resort nearest it, which is Acuatico. This time it worked. Can anyone tell me why the Palm Beach Resort does not show waypoints? Is it my unit that has a problem or the map? Thanks in advance.

kuya jam, its searchable via nuvi and mapsource but please post correction coz the routing goes straight
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
        kuya jam, its searchable via nuvi and mapsource but please post correction coz the routing goes straight
        That's what I meant my friend. Its listed in the POI but It gives only a straight line. No driving directions. I wonder why... Maybe the route is cut short. I noticed the road going there is short by about 200 meters. Sayang, I could have mapped it sana.

Comment

Originally posted by jamorales3 View Post
          That's what I meant my friend. Its listed in the POI but It gives only a straight line. No driving directions. I wonder why... Maybe the route is cut short. I noticed the road going there is short by about 200 meters. Sayang, I could have mapped it sana.
          It goes straight coz the road is not connected. You can still submit the raw nuvi track to correct this
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
          X