Mindanao Avenue to Malinta Exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindanao Avenue to Malinta Exit

Anybody know the route from Mindanao Avenue to Malinta Exit going to NLEX?

As you all know EDSA Balintawak is jammed due to the new MRT construction and I'm looking for an alternate route going to NLEX.

Thanks lots

Originally posted by coffeejunkie View Post
    Anybody know the route from Mindanao Avenue to Malinta Exit going to NLEX?

As you all know EDSA Balintawak is jammed due to the new MRT construction and I'm looking for an alternate route going to NLEX.

Thanks lots
    Coming from Mindanao ave, you have to go straight ahead crossing Quirino Hiway then continue up to the end and turn left taking the route going Hobart Subdivision. Just follow the signs and it will lead you to P dela cruz st. then turn left to Paso de Blas,straight ahead now to Malinta exit/Nlex.

Although the route in Hobart is bit confusing just follow your driving instinct and its worth rather than taking Edsa. Refer to demo map as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
      Coming from Mindanao ave, you have to go straight ahead crossing Quirino Hiway then continue up to the end and turn left taking the route going Hobart Subdivision. Just follow the signs and it will lead you to P dela cruz st. then turn left to Paso de Blas,straight ahead now to Malinta exit/Nlex.

Although the route in Hobart is bit confusing just follow your driving instinct and its worth rather than taking Edsa. Refer to demo map as well.
      Here is an update, because of the ongoing construction there and if you would not like your newly carwash vehicle spoiled with mud,(just like what happened with me) just avoid this route at this time, also you will find yourselves wrestling with big trucks

Comment

Just to add, I travel the NLEx 2-3 times a week, I always take the Quezon Ave, Araneta, Sgt. Rivera and A.Bonifacio Route.

Comment

Working...
        X