my garmin has no mapsource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my garmin has no mapsource

hello mga idol, sorry for my ignorance, not sure if my garmin nuvi 350 has map source or i just cant find it, im trying to update it to ver 6157 but the error of "previous mapsource not found"

hi silverado, map source is an application for the PC... to get updates for your nuvi be sure to download the web updater on the garmin web site. Please browse through the How To and FAQ sections...

Originally posted by silverado View Post
    hello mga idol, sorry for my ignorance, not sure if my garmin nuvi 350 has map source or i just cant find it, im trying to update it to ver 6157 but the error of "previous mapsource not found"

Comment

Install first the Trip and Waypoint Manager that comes with your nuvi. Then install the update.
      d1754
      "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
      those who accept it avoid the snares of death
      . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
        hi silverado, map source is an application for the PC... to get updates for your nuvi be sure to download the web updater on the garmin web site. Please browse through the How To and FAQ sections...
        thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by d1754 View Post
          Install first the Trip and Waypoint Manager that comes with your nuvi. Then install the update.
          hello sir, my Garmin comes without any software or Cd of trip and waypoint manager. upon checking garmin, they are selling it for $29.99. was wondering if i can have a copy or website which i can download it? or on the next Eb will attend and download it to my cpu?
          Last edited by silverado; 02-16-2010, 15:31.

Comment

hello sir, my Garmin comes without any software or Cd of trip and waypoint manager. upon checking garmin, they are selling it for $29.99. was wondering if i can have a copy or website which i can download it? or on the next Eb will attend and download it to my cpu?
            No need to buy, you can download it from here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=26. If you can attend the next eb, kuya hbt and kuya reiji will definitely show you some tricks on kung fu mapping, aside from helping you install mapsource in your pc...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
              No need to buy, you can download it from here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=26. If you can attend the next eb, kuya hbt and kuya reiji will definitely show you some tricks on kung fu mapping, aside from helping you install mapsource in your pc...
              erm, the link is not working. got the same problem as silverado. anyone can help?

Comment

most of the how-to's, guides, faq's are under the how to sub-forum.

for getting mapsource, here's the thread, also found on the above mentioned sub-forum.

Originally posted by outlander View Post
                erm, the link is not working. got the same problem as silverado. anyone can help?
                got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Working...
                X