Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi anyone, I am in the US, planning to go to the PI this year and so I bought nuvi 1450. I downloaded the training center, and the road map successfully, but i have a problem running the m apsource it aske for previous mapsource. Where can I get this? Please help.

Comment

running mapsource is my stumbling block it asked me for a previous map. where can I get this map that it asked for? Please help.

Comment

I followed your instructions but I still cannot run mapsource it is looking for a "previous mapsource" How and where can I get this?

Comment

Originally posted by karina View Post
          I followed your instructions but I still cannot run mapsource it is looking for a "previous mapsource" How and where can I get this?
          you mentioned you have downloaded training center, did you install it? (sorry but i have to ask).
          if yes, try this solution by legtu. http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=4345

Comment

gud am.newbie here. I downloaded mapsource ver. 6.13.7 and 6.15.7 per the links which I successfully did but when I tried installing 6.15.7, it gave me an error saying that the earlier version of mapsource was not found. So, I installed version 6.13.7 but it says the same thing. i tried disabling my avg anti virus but still d same result. hope somebody can help. thanks in anvance.

Comment

Originally posted by wind_runner03 View Post
              gud am.newbie here. I downloaded mapsource ver. 6.13.7 and 6.15.7 per the links which I successfully did but when I tried installing 6.15.7, it gave me an error saying that the earlier version of mapsource was not found. So, I installed version 6.13.7 but it says the same thing. i tried disabling my avg anti virus but still d same result. hope somebody can help. thanks in anvance.
              read this. and do as it says. (all of it)
              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

I was able to install it on my nuvi 205W. Thanks a lot to all the guys of roadguide philippines who made it possible. more power to you guys.

I have 3 questions though :

1. how can i be a contributor to this site ? I would like to help out

2. i am travelling to australia soon and would appreciate where you can direct me for current 2012 australian maps. thanks in advance for any advise you can give.

3. can i install this map on my samsung galaxy I9000 (first gen galaxy) ? please advise how. again thanks in advance for any advise

scooby
                Last edited by scubadiverdaw; 03-24-2012, 02:22.

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiverdaw View Post
                  How can i be a contributor to this site ? I would like to help out
                  Just submit POIs or tracks, road names, changes, etc

Check this out.... FAQ

Comment

I'm very happy

Thanks guys, I just got the philippine map loaded into my nuvi 200! I am just so happy it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Sayong97 View Post
                      Thanks guys, I just got the philippine map loaded into my nuvi 200! I am just so happy it works!
                      Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
                      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

There is still no mapsource for mac?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

AFAIK, Mapsource development has been stopped. No newer version will come out whether for Mac or PC.

Comment

Navteq & road guide maps

Hi guys' are they the same, I mean the navteq maps to road guide map?

Louie

Comment

Originally posted by louiellopez View Post
                              Hi guys' are they the same, I mean the navteq maps to road guide map?

Louie
                              not the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Uhmm mapsource can't detect my nuvi 2555lm and when i try to press find device in the send button it tells me to put it on gps mode. idk how to do that?!

Comment

Working...
                                X