X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mapsource doesnt auto route

hi everyone.

help.

my mapsource doesnt auto route. what it does is just create a straight line. is there a setting of some sort that i have messed up?

thanks in advanced!!

jay

Originally posted by ravewave View Post
    hi everyone.

help.

my mapsource doesnt auto route. what it does is just create a straight line. is there a setting of some sort that i have messed up?

thanks in advanced!!

jay
    did you DL and run the "roadguid.exe"?
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi everyone.

help.

thanks in advanced!!

jay
      make sure you're trying to create route using the contributors map and not with the demo map.

Comment

hi. yes ive ran the roadguide.exe and also i have the contributors map..

thanks sirs

Comment

ive ran the Roadguide.ph 1.13g demo map and replaced the Roadguide.ph 1.13h demo map. its working now.

thnks!!!

Comment

ive ran the Roadguide.ph 1.13g demo map and replaced the Roadguide.ph 1.13h demo map. its working now.

thnks!!!
            why are you using demo map sir? you are already a contributor so no need for demo map. just convert your map to contributor's map.

Comment

Working...
            X