Mapsource Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapsource Problem

pls help: after downloading mapsource version 6137/6157 on my pc and run it, a window will appear, "Previous Map source not found", "Setup will terminate"
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ron1278 View Post
    pls help: after downloading mapsource version 6137/6157 on my pc and run it, a window will appear, "Previous Map source not found", "Setup will terminate"
    download and run "training center" first before mapsource.

try to check our FAQ for newbies, link below.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

thank you sir for the reply... i already download the training center and it works however, the mapsource 6157 still had the same problem.. is there any other option you might advice?

im using garmin nuvi 265w came from US
      Last edited by ron1278; 12-07-2011, 12:36.

Comment

Originally posted by ron1278 View Post
        thank you sir for the reply... i already download the training center and it works however, the mapsource 6157 still the same problem occur.. is there any other option you might advice?

im using garmin nuvi 265w came from US
        try this....

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=4345

Comment

thank u sir pokz and sir reiji.. got the idea from this thread: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=4667

heres what i did:

after downloading, go to the mapsource icon, right click then click "extract files".. another folder will appear, open it then double click MSMAIN.. then, extraction will start.. click the start button(desktop) and you will find the mapsource icon

Comment

I tried to open MAIN.msi but failed it cant find the Disk1.cab file.

Comment

Gareth,

Please try to download a new mapsource install file. I have tested this on 6157 and it works. Make sure when you extracted all the files were extracted to a folder. There are 29 files and 2 folders when you extract the exe file.

TTFN
              Arvin

Comment

Working...
              X