Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapking

anybody is using mapking?

got any latest map? i only got the full routable map of manila, and nothing else.

Originally posted by sleepwalker View Post

got any latest map? i only got the full routable map of manila, and nothing else.
    You can download a free trial. For the full version, you need to buy it.

Comment

I am using Garmin and Mapking too on my HTC Tytyn. Im still trying to get familiarized on the Garmin.

For my part, I feel like Mapking is friendlier to use and so easy to adjust.

Comment

I bought Mapking Metro Manila for my HTC 2 yrs ago, Even at that time, the map was already outdated, I believe there has been no updates on the maps since then. no RP maps other than manila is available.

After I got the RP map installed on my Garmin PDA, I did not have any more use for Mapking as the detail, coverage, being up-to-date and routing just doesnt come close to the RP routable map for garmin

Originally posted by sleepwalker View Post

Comment

Same here,

I used MapKing for two years, bought MapKing V7 and G10 after that. Bought metro manila maps for the two versions,sent a lot of emails to them, begging for updates of even just the national highways but to no avail.
          Finally I got a copy of Garmin Que with GPS 10 and the map from this forum and removed the MapKing software on my MioDigiwalker forever.
          Now I'm using my Jade with Mobile XT and very happy with it

Comment

MapKing is doing good in taiwan , for that 5 yrs ago maybe they saw less growth and cease operation
            Last edited by airwolf; 06-12-2009, 14:15.

Comment

Mapking is good, recalculation is very fast pag naligaw ka, but problem is no map update.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopio View Post
                Mapking is good, recalculation is very fast pag naligaw ka, but problem is no map update.
                The roadguide.ph v1.06 map recalculates in under 10 secs if you go off-route, and map is very updated. It's our map btw, available only to contributors . The older map Philippines routable 5.17 takes 4-6 times as long. This is the map downloadble for junior members...

Comment

Golly gee! the contributors map is like the holy grail. Hope I can contribute new waypoints soon ...

Comment

Sir,

Please teach me how upload new waypoints, I'm just a user of GPS and I want to have a contributor copy of the map.

Also please send me the link where can I download the demo map v.106

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nesra View Post
                      Sir,

Please teach me how upload new waypoints, I'm just a user of GPS and I want to have a contributor copy of the map.

Also please send me the link where can I download the demo map v.106

thanks
                      hi nesra,

good day to you sir. the "how to" section is the best way to start. it'll answer all of your question. and if you have some more feel free to post your question.

check this out: http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

good day to you sir
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                      X