Coordinates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coordinates

how to input coordinates to Garminxt if the coordinates given by Google earth is 14°36'00.02"N 120°58'29.06"E elev 11

Originally posted by gareth85 View Post
    how to input coordinates to Garminxt if the coordinates given by Google earth is 14°36'00.02"N 120°58'29.06"E elev 11
    To input coordinates in XT, go to the main page "Where to/Coordinates" then input coordinates. Take note of the units used in Google Earth and the units you have set in XT, they must be compatible... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
      To input coordinates in XT, go to the main page "Where to/Coordinates" then input coordinates. Take note of the units used in Google Earth and the units you have set in XT, they must be compatible... HTH
      i mean if this is the coordinate of the Google Earth "14°36'00.02"N 120°58'29.06"E" how will i input it on the coordinates of the GarminXT ? It only ask for [N][XX]°[XX].[XXX]' and [E][XX]°[XX].[XXX]' *Sorry for Bad English*

Comment

Originally posted by gareth85 View Post
        i mean if this is the coordinate of the Google Earth "14°36'00.02"N 120°58'29.06"E" how will i input it on the coordinates of the GarminXT ? It only ask for [N][XX]°[XX].[XXX]' and [E][XX]°[XX].[XXX]' *Sorry for Bad English*
        Then change the units in GE to match those of XT. In GE click Tools>Options>3D View and under Show Lat/Long tick Degrees, Decimal Minutes.
        Last edited by pokz; 06-01-2009, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
          Then change the units in GE to match those of XT. In GE click Tools>Options>3D View and under Show Lat/Long tick Degrees, Decimal Minutes.
          ThNKS for the info

Comment

Working...
          X