• Show
Clear All

Here's my OEM All-In-One

By godwhacker at 2009-07-01

with a backup... nuvi 760

By godwhacker at 2009-07-02

Comment

hi godwhacker, nice pics.. thanks for sharing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        you can drop the "at recording data"

the sheer amount of options / settings just make it impossible to compare.

ever got lost and used the trackback? wonderfull isnt it, should be in every GPS.

the possibility of deciding when objects appear....

if only it had a better antenna....
        I agree, Track the map reverse is very useful to me especially in the mountain with my kalabaw

Comment

Originally posted by vubando View Post
          Oops sayang Bro too late, nagpabili na ako sa friend ko sa HK.
          Nagpadagdag na rin ako ng 3 pcs. extra.

Sa mga interested click here

I got mine for P250.00 in one of the stalls in Ever Gotesco Commonwealth..

Comment

Originally posted by oj88 View Post
            I mounted mine high up where it will not obstruct my view, yet still within "peek" view and reach of my right hand without having to lean forward.

Driver's view:
            Sir oj88 is the back mirror installed in your car has a bluetooth capability?

Comment

Originally posted by godwhacker View Post
              Here's my OEM All-In-One

with a backup... nuvi 760

By godwhacker at 2009-07-02
              how much is your DVD-GPS car stereo setup? that's my dream setup what brand & model? is it a Windows CE OS?

my friend has Mtech MM 665T on his Hyundai sedan but doesnt know how to use or install gps software. if i can make it work, maybe i'l buy one also
              Last edited by rhodor; 10-28-2009, 15:18.

Comment

been on the lookout for a windshield mount for my nuvi on the malls recently, but i cant seem to find one? any ideas on where can i purchase?

Comment

hi bratski, try this thread: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1113
                  or any luck on CDRking? I bought mine there a couple of months back...

Originally posted by bratski View Post
                  been on the lookout for a windshield mount for my nuvi on the malls recently, but i cant seem to find one? any ideas on where can i purchase?

Comment

Just look around for stalls selling psp portable mostly they have car universal holder for Ipod touch/mobile/pda/gps. Mine i bought in one of the stalls in Ever commonwealth for P 250.00 only. Seen also the same device in Shoppersville in Greenhills for P 450.00.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by JoshII; 11-02-2009, 18:07.

Comment

^ Had a similar holder. Three months of use and the suction cup got separated. No amount of glue/super glue could put it back reliably.
                      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by JoshII View Post
                        Just look around for stalls selling psp portable mostly they have car universal holder for Ipod touch/mobile/pda/gps. Mine i bought in one of the stalls in Ever commonwealth for P 250.00 only. Seen also the same device in Shoppersville in Greenhills for P 450.00.
                        hi there, just bought the universal holder like the one in your pics. although mine is slightly different as i have the flexible goosneck in between the suction cup and holder. i kinda like the goosneck better as it offers more flexibility. bought it for 150 only at 168 mall hehehe

Comment

hi there, just bought the universal holder like the one in your pics. although mine is slightly different as i have the flexible goosneck in between the suction cup and holder. i kinda like the goosneck better as it offers more flexibility. bought it for 150 only at 168 mall hehehe
                          Is this the same you bought at 168 mall. Bought a couple of them the same experienced as OJ88 the suction cup breaks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JoshII View Post
                            Is this the same you bought at 168 mall. Bought a couple of them the same experienced as OJ88 the suction cup breaks.
                            hi guys,

my advice is dont buy something that is too cheap. there's a reason why they're priced like that. you'll get your moneys worth.

HTH
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

If you can wait
                              Last edited by Jan; 11-15-2009, 05:04. Reason: be careful. solliciting equals bs in my book. bs equals ban. first and final warning

Comment

Hi, here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X