X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing LO!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshII View Post
      Is this the same you bought at 168 mall. Bought a couple of them the same experienced as OJ88 the suction cup breaks.
      yep, exactly like that, Ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and so far (fingers crossed) everything's fine. I didn't install it on the windshield though, I used the dashboard disc and just installed the suction cup on the disc.

Comment

Here's where I have mine

Suction cup on the disk.

External antenna is here

That explains the 3 meter average sattelite lock Im getting.
        Last edited by MFB; 11-20-2009, 22:57.

Comment

nice pics.. MFB, thanks for sharing!

What's the brand of that external antenna?
          Last edited by razorspells; 11-22-2009, 06:17.

Comment

Phone or GPS holder

Mga Paps,
            I stumbled upon this in sulit and thought maybe somebody is looking for one.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...s=phone+holder

Hindi po ako nagbebenta nyan nabasa ko lang kasi na marami naghahanap just like me pero di na available sa cdrking eh I bought mine at Cellboy in SM Dasmarinas at a price of 200.

Rgds,
            asli

Comment

Originally posted by vubando View Post
              Oops sayang Bro too late, nagpabili na ako sa friend ko sa HK.
              Nagpadagdag na rin ako ng 3 pcs. extra.

Sa mga interested click here

Paps 5800 din gamit ko question lang, di ba nghahang garmin xt mo pag bina browse mo ang map?

Comment

Originally posted by asli750 View Post
                Paps 5800 din gamit ko question lang, di ba nghahang garmin xt mo pag bina browse mo ang map?
                Please refrain from using taglish in the forum. We do have non-tagalog speaking members and we don't want to alienate them in the discussions. Please include an english translation if you want to post in taglish. Posting in taglish is only tolerated when not discussing the topic at hand...

Comment

Originally posted by asli750 View Post
                  Let's abide by the rules as Sir Borgie said, ok.
                  Anyway, regarding your question: yes sir, no problem for me.

Comment

Windshield GPS Holder

I saw a suction windshield holder for gps in Landmark Trinoma. It cost Php 1,200. Is this cost fair enough? Anybody know a cheaper one?
                    d1754
                    "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
                    those who accept it avoid the snares of death
                    . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Originally posted by d1754 View Post
                      I saw a suction windshield holder for gps in Landmark Trinoma. It cost Php 1,200. Is this cost fair enough? Anybody know a cheaper one?
                      I think there's one here, about 3x cheaper, but this one is a universal car mount holder, don't know if this is the one you are looking for.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1113

HTH

Comment

air vent clip for car mounted gps

Originally posted by elx221 View Post
                        Nice set up , Has anyone tried the air vent mount ?
                        i have. will be posting the pics. but i have to put it at the side vent where i can regulate the airflow since too much cold air will cause moisture on the unit and may damage it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

nice pics doki, thanks for sharing...

Originally posted by doki View Post
                          i have. will be posting the pics. but i have to put it at the side vent where i can regulate the airflow since too much cold air will cause moisture on the unit and may damage it.
                          Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:47.

Comment

is there a stealthier way of hiding the powercord going to the lighter plug?

this is one of my latest dillemas. i hate dangling wires.

Comment

Originally posted by spyghost View Post

That's very subjective -- it depends on where you place the unit and your car's center console design, among others.

Last edited by woohoo; 01-14-2010, 09:37.
                              Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

Originally posted by spyghost View Post

Since I have my Nuvi at the upper part and passenger side of the windshield, I solved the problem by hiding the cable in the channel between the windshield and the headliner, down the passenger-side A-pillar and into the glove box. There's a 12V cig. lighter extender coming from the car's receptacle to the glove box. I have just 2 inches of wire showing (from the car's receptacle going into an access hole behind it).

This is an outdated pic. Currently, I've only one wire (used black plug and wire, instead of the white eyesore in the pic) coming from the 12V receptacle going into an access hole behind the ScanGauge and into the glove box from behind.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
                                X