Agoo street name corrections

some misspelled agoo st. names

Comment

Typos and Corrections for streets

Happy New Year everybody!

Doing my share

Comment

Another turn restriction

Or possibly a street that shouldn't be designated one-way.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by hennme69c; 01-15-2010, 07:05.
        Experiencia Docet

Comment

Jan,

Better resolution tracks from Tanauan to Tagaytay.

Comment

Bongabong Street Names
            Last edited by empty_2009; 01-09-2010, 20:02. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by empty_2009 View Post
              Bongabong Street Names
              hello sir empty. congrats for being a contibutor now.
              pls allow me to correct a few points.
              1. you have probably overlooked that there is a waypoint (165) included in this upload.
              2. pls separate the new tracks and upload it at tracks thread
              3. pls double check your routing corrections, what is 165 route?
              4. i suggest you check each track at the track list (left side on mapsource) as you will see that there is an entry track 001, which is not a track.

good day sir.

Comment

Track updates in and around Bago City, Negros

Track updates in and around Bago City, Negros. NB: One update, updates a previously uploaded update. This was for the road upto and into Mambucal. Previously I could only correct the road outside Mambucal but I went inside and got 1 sec tracks for inside this time. The updates also tie into the amny new tracks that I am uploading now and my last updates.

This also partially deals with the 40m shift in traced tracks for the Granada / Concepcion area. This and the new tracks provide good 1 sec track control for the imagery in the area. But many will still need shifting.

Regards
                Dave
                Attached Files
                Last edited by DaveMorrison; 01-15-2010, 16:45. Reason: re-upload attachment
                Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

road name corrections qc area

pls find some road name corrections

Comment

Originally posted by elx221 View Post
                    pls find some road name corrections
                    hi elx221.
                    2 questions:
                    1. tagaytay to n.zamora - is it a new name//old name? if yes, it should be on the other thread.
                    there are other similar cases like banal//6th ave, binmake//makaturing, etc.
                    2. is cabautan different to cabanatuan?
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                      hello sir empty. congrats for being a contibutor now.
                      pls allow me to correct a few points.
                      1. you have probably overlooked that there is a waypoint (165) included in this upload.
                      2. pls separate the new tracks and upload it at tracks thread
                      3. pls double check your routing corrections, what is 165 route?
                      4. i suggest you check each track at the track list (left side on mapsource) as you will see that there is an entry track 001, which is not a track.

good day sir.
                      Thanks doki,
                      Probably I just mislook that waypoint 165 and routes, edited already, thanks again.
                      Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 21:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                        hi elx221.
                        2 questions:
                        1. tagaytay to n.zamora - is it a new name//old name? if yes, it should be on the other thread.
                        yes sir Reiji0463
                        1. n zamora is correct, at the corner of n zamora (other end is a. bonifacio) is tagaytay which extends up to C-3 road intersection,wrong name on the map, same with others
                        2. cabanatuan is street where it is in manila, after the quezon city boundary (@ approx. intersection with mauban) it is cabatuan

sir , may i know what is the basis of existing road names, found a lot of them(wrong names), in san juan area , there is so many atty ---mendoza(s) streets, have been passing there for the last 20 years, never remembered it was in that name, have posted corrections to them already.... i checked with 1983 edition map and with 2002 edition map, could not be new//old names.....
                        Last edited by elx221; 01-09-2010, 21:43. Reason: add detail

Comment

Sorsogon city street names and vigan city street names
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by tomgotan; 01-12-2010, 17:09.
                          Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                            hi elx221.
                            2 questions:
                            1. re banal it is a smaller street after you cross 9th street, the map does not reflect it, kindly see the notes in waypoint properties
                            re binmake, please see notes in waypoint properties, it is a small road which
                            is for pedestrian and bike only, notice the break from makaturing street on the right hand side

Comment

some road names in novaliches area

Comment

Originally posted by elx221 View Post
                                yes sir Reiji0463
                                1. n zamora is correct, at the corner of n zamora (other end is a. bonifacio) is tagaytay which extends up to C-3 road intersection,wrong name on the map, same with others
                                2. cabanatuan is street where it is in manila, after the quezon city boundary (@ approx. intersection with mauban) it is cabatuan

sir , may i know what is the basis of existing road names, found a lot of them(wrong names), in san juan area , there is so many atty ---mendoza(s) streets, have been passing there for the last 20 years, never remembered it was in that name, have posted corrections to them already.... i checked with 1983 edition map and with 2002 edition map, could not be new//old names.....
                                ok.
                                if you have factual basis, pls upload corrections.
                                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                                X