Clear All

- some SLEX Lay-By's (Emergency Bays)
    - EDSA northbound Bus Bays
    - other waypoints
    Attached Files

Comment

Some Waypoints in Taft Ave.

Hi Sir,

Newbie here. I want to contribute some waypoints. Please advise me if these are correct.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bsg123 View Post
        Hi Sir,

Newbie here. I want to contribute some waypoints. Please advise me if these are correct.

Thanks
        N. Ideal distance of waypoints with respect to the road

To be consistent and to make the waypoints look better in the map, please place your waypoints at a distance of 8 to 10 meters (25 to 30 ft) perpendicular from the center of the road.

Please use the "Distance/Bearing tool" in the mapsource. Another method is to move a waypoint perpendicular to road then stick it to the center of the road, then move it again back, but taking note of the distance from the center of the road (take a look at the bottom left corner of your mapsource screen) until it's at least 8-10m from the road.

How to?....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=64

Comment

Gasoline Station in Quirino Highway

Sir,

This is my second try of uploading waypoint, I hope it is in the correct Treads,

Please advise.

Regards,

Ben
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by benjamingo View Post
            Sir,

This is my second try of uploading waypoint, I hope it is in the correct Treads,

Please advise.

Regards,

Ben
            hello sir ben. your upload is ok. but please add a description of the waypoint on the comment field for waypoints that are uncommon like your cleveland envirotech waypoint so that we may know how to categorize it. thanks.

Comment

Quezon

Some waypoints in Quezon. Hope this works.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by janna_robles View Post
                Some waypoints in Quezon. Hope this works.
                hi janna,

welcome to roadguide. pls allow me to state some corrections.
                1. pls separate your waypoints from our tracks and upload on their respective threads. however, pls verify and compare both waypoints and tracks basing on v1.10 demo map as there are waypoints that are already on the map (ex. ateneo de manila, ateneo rockwell, etc.). the same goes for the tracks.

2. BUT if your waypoint is more accurate, pls indicate on the comment field the word "correct" and submit it at waypoints thread. and make a new file for deletion of the existing incorrect POI and submit it at waypoints corrections thread.

3. pls mark and adjust your waypoints 8-10m (25-30ft) perpendicular from the center of the road using v1.10 map as reference.

4. pls do not forget to add a description of the waypoint on the comment field to help us categorize your waypoint (especially for those waypoints that are uncommon, ex. is calmarland), otherwise that waypoint might not be included on the map.

5. pls remove your personal waypoints (HOME waypoint) for your privacy's sake, and also other default waypoints (garmin asia, etc,) before uploading.

6. pls make a separate file for your street names and submit it at track and routing corrections thread.

7. pls verify/confirm correct location of MMG hospital if your waypoint is on the correct side of the road (reason for this is that there is a polygon for MMG on the other side of the road). if your location is correct, then a polygon correction should be made and submitted.

pls edit and repost. thanks.

a little note: if you edit your contribution as indicated, you will notice that you will already have at least 3 separate contributions on different threads (waypoints, waypoints corrections, routing corrections, and possible a polygon correction). more contributions, sooner becomes contributor

Comment

Waypoints on Halsema Highway

from La Trinidad to Sabangan. Road nearly paved all the way now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X