This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etgomez
    Here are some more waypoints I gathered today. I versioned the file as 2.0, these are completely different waypoints from the v1.2 file I submitted the other day. HTH, Cheers!
    hi sir. you forgot distances.

Comment

waypoints sta cruz area
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by boycruz View Post
        All dimsum lovers. Secret Reciples Food corp sells a wide variety of dimsum at very low price. (110 pesos 30 pcs of pork siomai - based on my last purchase)

I just included yamaha yzone since its not yet in the 1.12 demo version
        Please include the address like this...http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...30&postcount=2. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jigeloh View Post
          waypoints sta cruz area
          nice.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
            hi sir. you forgot distances.
            Oops, my bad. Here's the updated waypoints file, v2.1
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by etgomez View Post
              Oops, my bad. Here's the updated waypoints file, v2.1
              thanks sir. although on your next contribution, pls drop the dot of the waypoint addresses (or after the "@" sign) and also no need to include the town/city and province. pls read section D.4 here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....32&postcount=4

Comment

waypoints along Ilocos Norte, Baguio & Nlex Southbound
                Attached Files

Comment

waypoints around Las Pinas city

Hi Jan,

Here are some waypoints around Las Pinas. hoping that i've done it correctly this time.

cap_rael
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by cap_rael; 04-12-2010, 17:58. Reason: forgot attachment

Comment

Attached are waypoints taken from my previous trips in Tabuk, Quezon and Bicol Area. Also some location around my neighborhood. I moved the waypoint as stated in the instruction between 25-30 ft. Also there are two roads in the list (road and road1) in Marikina. I've recorded the coordinates in the middle of the road that doesn't exist in the demo map. I just don't know how to create a road at mapsource. Will try to find out later.

Mods and oldtimers,
                    Feel free to comment if I did something wrong or if I'm in the wrong thread.

Mabuhay ang roadguide.ph!!! sepsep
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cap_rael View Post
                      Hi Jan,

Here are some waypoints around Las Pinas. hoping that i've done it correctly this time.

cap_rael
                      hi. you may have forgotten your attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by afrasay View Post
                        Attached are waypoints taken from my previous trips in Tabuk, Quezon and Bicol Area. Also some location around my neighborhood. I moved the waypoint as stated in the instruction between 25-30 ft. Also there are two roads in the list (road and road1) in Marikina. I've recorded the coordinates in the middle of the road that doesn't exist in the demo map. I just don't know how to create a road at mapsource. Will try to find out later.

Mods and oldtimers,
                        Feel free to comment if I did something wrong or if I'm in the wrong thread.

Mabuhay ang roadguide.ph!!! sepsep
                        hi afrasay.
                        before anything else, may i ask if you used the 1.12 demo map as reference for editing your waypoints?
                        i think you used the 5.17 routable map as reference, as the distances you mentioned are ok when compared to 5.17 but not on v1.12.
                        also, pls do read the waypoint standards. click link below. thanks.

Comment

The map at the upper lefthand side in mapsource says roadguide.ph demo map 1.01. Ok "recalculating"...hehehe. Read, learn!!! Will edit the waypoints later tonight. Thanks so much for the guidance Doki.

Ok I'm downloading the 1.12 ver. Thanks again.
                          Last edited by afrasay; 04-12-2010, 18:36.

Comment

tuao waypoints

tuao cagayan wps with tracks reference,
                            sir pls include
                            tnx
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X