X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madjohn View Post
    sorry was over eager anyway attachment uploaded
    kuya,

those are not 1 sec. track recording and its only good for places without tracks

your unit is capable of recording 1 sec. track. check this out: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....8&postcount=92
    if you cant find the folder which contain the gps.bin then look at this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....&postcount=108
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Add new tracks on Cebu

Dumanjug, Ronda and Badian areas
      Attached Files
      Experiencia Docet

Comment

boat track to talicud Island

hi pokz,

tia

sam

Comment

New tracks in Region I. The WP here are only for reference. I uploaded the WP in the appropriate thread.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sitio Lucita Garden resort foot paths, added wpts for reference only
            Attached Files

Comment

darn, sayang data sa biyahe dapat pala inactivate ko yung easter egg.

Comment

Originally posted by madjohn View Post
                darn, sayang data sa biyahe dapat pala inactivate ko yung easter egg.
                you can use ordinary nuvi tracks only if there is no tracks yet on our map.
                oh and btw... please post in english as we have foreigner who reads our forum.

thanks
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Malaybalay Streets

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                  Sir henn again ,

Thanks, noted po. Then, I will have to "unleash" all the other streets I have collected so far hehehe.

Sir Pok'z,

Sorry for the long silence; got busy during the weekend. As promised, here are the tracks of Malaybalay Streets. Not yet thoroughly complete, though, but can already help us get around the place.

The Provincial capitol Loop is not yet included because I had trouble connecting the adjoining streets. I will submit the Capitol area in my next visit there.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My first contri

For the past weeks I covered visiting Taal Yatch Club and Baguio Country Club via SLEX Tarlac. Some road are not in the map.
                    Please comment for my first contri.Ty
                    Attached Files

Comment

pototan iloilo to puerto real

this also includes waypoint for the new iloilo international airport. this also includes waypoint for javellana st. which is not existing in the old gps map
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by archiem31; 05-31-2010, 23:17.

Comment

spc trax

Sir,
                        additional roads at san pablo city area
                        thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

pototan iloilo to mambusao capiz

pototan iloilo to mambusao capiz
                          Attached Files

Comment

More Cebu

Carcar area
                            Attached Files
                            Experiencia Docet

Comment

Originally posted by gerryexide View Post
                              For the past weeks I covered visiting Taal Yatch Club and Baguio Country Club via SLEX Tarlac. Some road are not in the map.
                              Please comment for my first contri.Ty
                              All of the information you need for preparing and uploading is in this thread. http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Your tracks are not 1-sec tracks. Please see the Nuvi Easter egg thread (paragraph D. 2.) and the next paragraph on how to transfer data. That should get you going.

You have a lot of waypoints in the same file. Tracks and waypoints are uploaded to different threads. After editing, pls upload waypoints to the correct thread here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2609

Please take another look at the Waypoint Standard (paragraph C.4.) As an example, some of your waypoints are not 8-10 meters, some are not typed correctly, some are accronyms that need clarification. Minor corrections and you should be good to go.
                              Experiencia Docet

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                                Sir Pok'z,

Sorry for the long silence; got busy during the weekend. As promised, here are the tracks of Malaybalay Streets. Not yet thoroughly complete, though, but can already help us get around the place.

The Provincial capitol Loop is not yet included because I had trouble connecting the adjoining streets. I will submit the Capitol area in my next visit there.

Very nicely done.
                                Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
                                X