• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranaque Waypoints

Waypoints in Moonwalk Access Road
    Attached Files

Comment

way points for anin-iy antique, san joaquin antique, miagao iloilo, guimbal etc.

waypoints from my trip from caticlan aklan to anini-iy antique

this includes ani-niy antique, san joaquin antique, miagao iloilo, guimbal iloilo, banga kalibo aklan, caticlan aklan.

from doki: attachments removed to prevent duplicates. pending re-upload of revised waypoints.
      feedback/suggestions: pls read this post http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....0&postcount=21
      Last edited by doki; 06-01-2010, 15:30. Reason: removed attachments to prevent duplicates, added comment link

Comment

spc waypoints

sir,
        additional waypoints at san pablo city area.
        thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Paranaque/Pasay waypoints

Waypoints @ West Service Rd & Merville Access Rd
          Attached Files

Comment

waypoint to correct
            Attached Files
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by archiem31 View Post
              waypoints from my trip from caticlan aklan to anini-iy antique

this includes ani-niy antique, san joaquin antique, miagao iloilo, guimbal iloilo, banga kalibo aklan, caticlan aklan.

hi archiem,

here are some suggestions:
              1. pls separate waypoints from street names, also separate city points (municipalities) and upload them on their respective threads. street names should be at track and routing corrections thread, city points at city points threads. here's a hint: read the first page of each upload thread, you will be guided there which ones are included in that particular thread.
              2. pls remove personal waypoints from your file for your privacy. also remove default waypoints (gamin usa, etc)
              3. pls read the waypoint standards. click link below.

i will delete your attachments to prevent duplicate waypoint uploads.
              pls revise and re-upload. if you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.
              thanks very much.

Comment

new waypoint
                Attached Files

Comment

Assorted WP's

Sir Doki,

Other (assorted) waypoints which I have not yet sorted before. I checked all of these with 1.13e and they're not yet there.

BTW, thanks for considering all of my other contributions. I saw all of them in 1.13e.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                    Sir Doki,
                    Other (assorted) waypoints which I have not yet sorted before. I checked all of these with 1.13e and they're not yet there.
                    BTW, thanks for considering all of my other contributions. I saw all of them in 1.13e.
                    yup. ALL your contributions for v1.13e followed the standards, and adding additional info on comment field helped a lot in categorizing. thus, no waypoint was dropped. keep up the good work.

Comment

davao city waypoints

Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint contributions

waypoint contributions for today
                        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints I've been to this week

Waypoints I've been to this week
                          Attached Files

Comment

WP On Non-existent tracks

Sir Doki,

Thanks for the confirmation.

I have yet a couple of concerns:

1. In the "WP hiccup" thread, http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2563 it was mentioned that the waypoints were adjusted to 8 meters. Does this mean that from now on, the standard WP distance is 8 meters from the road center?

2. If the waypoint is located on a spot where there is no track yet, should we still bother to upload them? By the way, I have these WP's because I also recorded a 1-sec track where these places are located. In the attachment, I am actually submitting only the waypoints, but I also included the recorded tracks for reference. (BTW, I also uploaded these recorded tracks in the track upload thread)

Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                              Sir Doki,

Thanks for the confirmation.

I have yet a couple of concerns:

1. In the "WP hiccup" thread, http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2563 it was mentioned that the waypoints were adjusted to 8 meters. Does this mean that from now on, the standard WP distance is 8 meters from the road center?

2. If the waypoint is located on a spot where there is no track yet, should we still bother to upload them? By the way, I have these WP's because I also recorded a 1-sec track where these places are located. In the attachment, I am actually submitting only the waypoints, but I also included the recorded tracks for reference. (BTW, I also uploaded these recorded tracks in the track upload thread)

Thanks
                              just upload it. we wont be using the program yet. but just make sure you include the track for reference purposes, or if no tracks recorded, make sure you indicate it at comment field so that i won't adjust it.
                              8-10 m is still the standard distance.

Comment

Added waypoints along Origas Extn

Added some waypoints along Ortigas Extn
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X