X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffacuesta View Post
    Please find the following correction of my previous uploads:

1. Location of BF Better Living is adjusted at the entrance

2. The old location of Mitsubishi Manduae from demo map is wrong, the correct location is at the east side of the road.

3. Correction of Skyrise 3 building inside IT Park

4. Correction of Roble shipping

5. I will verify the location of North bus terminal, pls delete my previous

Hope i did it right this time. Thanks

Thanks.

Capt. jeffacuesta
    hello capt,

yes, this is ok. what's left to do is to make another file (as mentioned by kuya hbt), mark the wrong mistubishi POI using the waypoint tool and add the word "delete" to the name which goes like this "DELETE Mitsubishi Motors - Mandaue" then on comment field, put "wrong location". this will prevent the error of duplicate waypoints.

may i verify however, there is also an existing "Skyrise 3" POI about 90m south of your Skyrise 3 waypoint. which one is correct?

no need to edit your file, this is ok already. will just await your reply regarding skyrise 3 waypoint.

thanks. good day sir.

Comment

Waypoint contributions

contributions for today
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Edison2020 View Post
        Random waypoints around Angeles and vicinity.
        hi sir,

thank you for contributing.
        may i suggest a few points:
        1. pls avoid overlapping waypoints, philtrust and bank of commerce are overlapping each other. and what do you mean by "Bank Of Commerce On Left". pls mark it at the location. i cannot edit it "on left" as indicated. pls note however, that bank of commerce is also existing on the map on the other side of the road. pls re-check your file for those other waypoints with same problem.

2. i presume that your "Enrande" waypoint is same as Engrande on the map on the other side of the road. (you waypoint name "Enrande Laser Karaoke On Lef") so i presume that the existing one on the map is the correct one.

3.angeles electric already exists on the map, so no need to include this on your file.

4. What is Balagtas (Bigaa)? is this barangay name?

5. your waypoint "Barber" is on the center of the road. pls edit your waypoint and mark them at 8-10m perpendicular from the center of the road towards the side where the establishment is located. pls see also other waypoints in your file that is marked at the center of the road and edit them as mentioned.

6. Is the establishment name really "Barber"? if no, pls include the name of the waypoint.

7. Nicely done on naming some of your waypoints. however, no need to include the city in the address. just put street name and or barangay. no need for city or municipality as it occurs automatically. and no need to put space before and after the "@" sign.
        Example: your waypoint is BPI @ S Rivera Lim Ave, Angeles City.
        it should be BPI@S Rivera Lim Ave
        you will notice that no space is needed before and after @ sign. and Angeles City was removed.

8. Pls re-check all your waypoints for already existing one on the map (BPI mentioned in the example is also on the map). if it is already on the map and along the same side and same location as your waypoint, then no need to include it. but if your waypoint is on the opposite side of the existing one, and if your waypoint is the correct one, then pls do indicate the word "correct" on comment field, and mark the incorrect one and name it as delete and combine all delete waypoints in one file and submit the delte waypoints in waypoint corrections thread.

9. Bridge waypoints can be placed in the middle of the road. waypoints that can be placed in the middle of the road are listed herehttp://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost.php?p=28539&postcount=10
        if the bridge is long, use only 1 waypoint and place it at the presumed center of the length of the bridge.

pls edit sir and re-upload. will delete your attachment to prevent duplicates. thanks.

Comment

more pasig and mandaluyong waypoints
          Attached Files

Comment

vigan, ilocos sur and laoag, ilocos norte waypoints
            Attached Files

Comment

Metro

Metro waypoints
              Attached Files

Comment

Doki,

Various waypoints
                Attached Files

Comment

New Waypoints Contributions

Here are the updates..
                  Last edited by doki; 06-09-2010, 19:22. Reason: attachment deleted to prevent duplicates - for re-uploading of corrected file

Comment

Originally posted by Edison2020 View Post
                    Here are the updates..
                    thank you for the update. however, those needing corrections still there. i am confused with your waypoints as there is no entry on comment field.
                    in case you did not see where the comment field is, right-click your waypoint, then waypoint properties, then click "more details".

you have very nice waypoints sir. but i need to know if these waypoints are taken on a running vehicle or your vehicle stopped in front of the establishment.

pls read carefully the comments i made and edit it as indicated.
                    to make it easier, upload them by batch of 30's so that it would be easier for you to edit and easier for me to check. then after the first 30 waypoints are ok, then upload the next batch. by doing this, you won't be overwhelmed by all the corrections. thank you very much.

Comment

davao city waypoints

@ doki,

Fma validated.

@ hbt

2 golf courses with many beautiful umbrella girls included in the waypoints.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
                        @ doki,

Fma validated.

@ hbt

thanks doc for the fma.

hbt would be happy with the pomelo waypoints.

Comment

Multiple Waypoints

Some waypoints in Alaminos and Los BaƱos
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post

@ hbt

just sent them thru LBC :sly:
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Western Union@ New Ever Foodmart

Western Union branch at New Ever Food Mart.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bukidon WP's

Sir Doki,

Additional WP's in Bukidnon (assorted). Also attached non-existent tracks for reference
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X