This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracks-Bacolod City East

This is my first attempt to contribute so not sure if I am doing this right.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vreboton View Post
      This is my first attempt to contribute so not sure if I am doing this right.

Thanks,
      Welcome to Roadguide- here are the initial comments.

1. In your attachment- pls do not include the map. you have added 9 maps- you can actually delete this in your attachment.
      2. waypoints and tracks should be separated . If its new waypoint- it should be uploaded in waypoint thread. Your attachment contains waypoints, tracks and map.
      3. waypoints contribution should conform to waypoint standards
      4.tracks (either new tracks or tracks for correction should be uploaded in their corresponding threads)what you have done was a combination. Meaning, the tracks you uploaded is already existing in the map-refer to demo map (version 113). but some of them are new tracks. Tracks that are already in the map (if there is a very big discrepancy)should be uploaded in thread for correction of tracks while new tracks should be uploaded in new tracks thread.
      5. You have to edit also your tracks either new or for correction- pls refer to tool bar in Mapsource how to edit the tracks
      6. Pls do not include your home waypoints for security reasons.
      I'm sure our mods would further enlighten you in your contribution.

Thanks for your effort- we would be willing to help you further. Our masters will sure assist you. Good luck

Comment

felicisima, sn felipe (complete version), guinhawa subd's. also a part of the entrance road to maunlad subd is missing. i still can't find the 1s tracks on my nuvi, anyway i hope these can be of some use. i tried a combi of 1234 and non-1234, if you can open track properties i have 3 "active logs" and the rest are simply, "tracks"
        Attached Files

Comment

Tracks July

Sorry but i have very slowly Internet here (Smart Bro Stick) and i have Problems to upload Tracks and Waypoints...
          If no tracks are attached please delet that Post.
          Malasimbo
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Malasimbo; 07-05-2010, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            hi sir targa,

hmmm.... can you activate your 1 sec. recording tracing this?
            Been trying very hard to activate it but to no avail. I can record but no 1 sec track on file. Can't playback as well so i guess it's not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Malasimbo View Post
              Sorry but i have very slowly Internet here (Smart Bro Stick) and i have Problems to upload Tracks and Waypoints...
              If no tracks are attached please delet that Post.
              Malasimbo
              use gdb file instead of gpx file coz file size is smaller.
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by cydepx44 View Post
                felicisima, sn felipe (complete version), guinhawa subd's. also a part of the entrance road to maunlad subd is missing. i still can't find the 1s tracks on my nuvi, anyway i hope these can be of some use. i tried a combi of 1234 and non-1234, if you can open track properties i have 3 "active logs" and the rest are simply, "tracks"
                plug your nuvi to your computer. take a look at the log folder inside the garmin located at c\garmin\logs

see if you have some more folder inside that have the gps.bin. convert those using wnutrack. open with mapsource, save the file as gdb then submit
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  plug your nuvi to your computer. take a look at the log folder inside the garmin located at c\garmin\logs

see if you have some more folder inside that have the gps.bin. convert those using wnutrack. open with mapsource, save the file as gdb then submit
                  nope. still no easter eggs in logs or gpx folder yet

Comment

sir,

here are some tracks in Dipolog City

more power.....
                    Attached Files
                    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

Comment

Here's the recorded easter egg track from Pasig to Magalang, Pampanga traversing via the new Mindanao-NLEX Ave and vice versa. Over 200kms of track data.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glennox View Post
                        Here's the recorded easter egg track from Pasig to Magalang, Pampanga traversing via the new Mindanao-NLEX Ave and vice versa. Over 200kms of track data.
                        this should be uploaded on the track correction thread, since the tracks are already existing

thanks
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

new tracks.
                          Ligaya and paved road inside West Triangle Homes II.
                          Offroad and 1sec tracklog was used.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UTUBERN View Post
                            new tracks.
                            Ligaya and paved road inside West Triangle Homes II.
                            Offroad and 1sec tracklog was used.
                            hi kuya,

this is not 1 sec track recording.

you have to get the gps.bin inside the logs or debug folder then convert it by wnutrack and submit it as gpx or gdb file(prefered way coz the file is smaller and result is the same)
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

CG Tracks

Sir please include
                              thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sir Pokz,

Going to Talakag from CDO, I noticed a break in the map, so I turned on the

1-sec track recording. I also noticed that the the road on the map is off by

about 30m from the actual track, so I am hereby submitting the track.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X