This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Pokz,

Please consider this upload the last batch for Malaybalay Streets (NorthEast

side of the highway only for now). I would cosider this the complete street

map on this side of the highway.

Changes in this upload:

1. Judge P. Carillo St. joining the Provincial Capitol Loop
    2. Tabios St. joined to Rizal St.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      hi kuya,

this is not 1 sec track recording.

you have to get the gps.bin inside the logs or debug folder then convert it by wnutrack and submit it as gpx or gdb file(prefered way coz the file is smaller and result is the same)
      hi there..
      i'm sorry i don't understand your instructions.
      what i did was turn on 1sec tracking(1234) then i started recording.then i edited the track in mapsource(i traced the track i made) and submitted it.was i wrong?where did i go wrong?hehe like the song ah!
      if you could please teach me in detail, i would appreciate it.
      all i did was this:
      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=396

Comment

Thanks jspalaroan

So how do I know that my track already exist? also how to upload just the tracks,waypoint etc.

Comment

addtl roads CQ

Sir please include
          thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Sir Pokz,

I noticed that The road from Diversion Road to Matina Aplaya is also off by more than 30m, so I am also hereby submitting the track.
            Attached Files

Comment

hbt, i used wnutrak na. i hope these are ok na.

note:
              Ligaya going to times is directly contiguous or adjacent to west 6th but no matter how i go there over and over, i still get a starting point that is offset. what i mean is Ligaya,Times, and West 6th form a right angle cross where they meet. i don't know how else to plot it because every time i do it, i always get the same track.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sir Pokz,

1-sec track to Barangay Datu Ladayon, Arakan Valley (to complement the waypoints I submitted earlier)

Sorry, I should have submitted the 4 files in just one post. I did not expect to finish these files in a short span of time that's why it came in "installments"
                Attached Files

Comment

Sta Rosa tracks

scattered tracks not yet on map at Sta Rosa area. The rest of the tracks uploaded at mp thread.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vreboton View Post
                    Thanks jspalaroan

So how do I know that my track already exist? also how to upload just the tracks,waypoint etc.
                    When you open your mapsource- there is already a demo map. You will see also your tracks the you want to upload.(you need to open your file /tracks in mapsource- just like what you did) take a closer look at the various tracks you have and compare it in the demo map.

On question how to upload just tracks, waypoint etc..Refer to your original attachment and edit it (delete) if you want to upload only the waypoint, then delete the map, tracks and after deleting it, save it as new file for example waypoint contribution 1.....If you want to upload the tracks- refer to your original attachment again, edit it by deleting the map & waypoint and save it as as a new file for example tracks contribution1. What you have done in your original attachment was a combination of waypoint contribution and tracks.

Look for the proper thread when you are ready to upload your contribution. For example if its a waypoint contribution, then upload it in waypoint thread. If its anew tracks (not yet on map) then upload it in New tracks thread

We will take a look again in your edited contribution for further comments. Its a bit confusing but I'm sure you can easily digest this in short time as we assist you futher.

Comment

Dumaguete

Waypoint Dumaguete Tennis Court
                      Attached Files

Comment

Pacita Roads

additional roads in pacita complex
                        Attached Files

Comment

Valencia Streets

Sir Pokz/HBT,

Valencia Streets, as instructed.

Incomplete streets (not in its full length due to time constraint):
                          A. P. Catarata St
                          Laviña St
                          M. Roxas St
                          T. N. Pepito St

Also, the track named City Hall Compound is the track of the streets around the City Hall. Is this a valid material for a polygon?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tracks and waypoints for Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte, my first contribution
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sir Pokz,

Missing Track From Tacunan to Catalunan Grande. Newly paved road
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                                Sir Pokz/HBT,

Valencia Streets, as instructed.

Incomplete streets (not in its full length due to time constraint):
                                A. P. Catarata St
                                Laviña St
                                M. Roxas St
                                T. N. Pepito St

Also, the track named City Hall Compound is the track of the streets around the City Hall. Is this a valid material for a polygon?
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X