• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'
    Attached Files

Comment

kuya reiji,

pls include roadcut by dyu66 from waypoint file.
      http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...&postcount=138

thanks.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

routes correction for oas, albay ... comments noted
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

route correction mamplasan exit, binan, laguna

i always pass the mamplasan exit at least three times a week. and whether i come from the north or south, the gps seems to pick another route as there seems to be some part of the road that is disconnected in our map, as indicated by my waypoint. i also included an image file for easy reference.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by travelbug View Post
                        i always pass the mamplasan exit at least three times a week. and whether i come from the north or south, the gps seems to pick another route as there seems to be some part of the road that is disconnected in our map, as indicated by my waypoint. i also included an image file for easy reference.
                        what's the particular error about? tried to simulate different routing scenarios in mapsource and everything looks fine.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                          what's the particular error about? tried to simulate different routing scenarios in mapsource and everything looks fine.
                          Let's say when heading to the mamplasan exit from the national highway the gps will pick a longer route, asking you to u turn until you pass a point near where I have marked. The same goes for when you are going the opposite direction.
                          It seems like part of the road is not connected. This has been my observation since 2009 -early 2011 when I was using the contributors map on my garmin for windows mobile. It still is present on my current map, but I am now using the standard map for my Navitel.

Sent from my samsung galaxy s2 using tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by travelbug View Post
                            Let's say when heading to the mamplasan exit from the national highway the gps will pick a longer route, asking you to u turn until you pass a point near where I have marked. The same goes for when you are going the opposite direction.
                            It seems like part of the road is not connected. This has been my observation since 2009 -early 2011 when I was using the contributors map on my garmin for windows mobile. It still is present on my current map, but I am now using the standard map for my Navitel.

all works fine in latest garmin map. it could have been corrected already. please check in mapsource if you care to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                              all works fine in latest garmin map. it could have been corrected already. please check in mapsource if you care to bother.
                              Ok ill check. It could have been corrected in the contributors map but since I'm using Navitel, I'm now on the standard map.
                              Nevertheless ill check it out later.

Comment

Heading back to NLEX from a breakfast run in Angeles. Santo Entierro is a one way street. Proposed alternative route provided in the notes in attachment.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X