Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Garmin Nuvi products in Manila?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Garmin Nuvi products in Manila?

Hi

Can someone please tell me where I can find a shop in Metro Manila that sells Garmin Nuvi products at a reasonable price (when compared to other countries)?

Many thanks

Muragg

Originally posted by muragg View Post
    Hi

Can someone please tell me where I can find a shop in Metro Manila that sells Garmin Nuvi products at a reasonable price (when compared to other countries)?

Many thanks

Muragg
    You can go to Garmin's website then look for the local dealers. Reasonable price you say? Good luck in your search...

Comment

buy it overseas.
      You'll get ripped off or end up with a refurbished unit if ypu buy it in the philippines.
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Hi muragg, like the veterans mentioned.. do NOT buy here in the Philippines.. If you have a friend or family abroad just request them to buy for you... prices locally are outrageous.. also if you have a paypal account you can buy it in ebay just like I did...

Here's a thread that shows you that Garmin devices are expensive locally. http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=939

Originally posted by muragg View Post
        Hi

Many thanks

Muragg

Comment

yhea i got to say the same thing as above comments. . . i tried looking for one b4 i visited then i found this. . . . i just bought one from here uploaded the map then flew there and . . . left it at my cousins house. . .. lol its ok cause i though of it as my car rental and rent payment to him

Comment

I'm with everyone else here. Don't buy it here in the Philippines. Garmin products here are OVERPRICED. I bought mine in the States and it's almost 50% cheaper there.

Comment

FS

FS: Garmin Nuvi 250W Wide Screen GPS

Complete with box, car mount, car adapter and manual.
              With Philippine Maps.
              Brand new condition.
              Tested only.

RFS: Too many gadgets.

Price: 13,000.00

Text me at
              I got this in another forum..you may want to get a used one...
              Last edited by neilgratuita; 10-08-2009, 14:35.
              [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Garmin GPSmap 76CSx[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by neilgratuita View Post
                I got this in another forum..you may want to get a used one...
                What model is it sir neil?

OT
                btw, you are from pipho right? and multiply? Dami nyo rin sinalihan na forum a hehe How's Ilocos? binagyo kayo ng matindi a

Comment

correction on post

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post
                  What model is it sir neil?

OT
                  btw, you are from pipho right? and multiply? Dami nyo rin sinalihan na forum a hehe How's Ilocos? binagyo kayo ng matindi a
                  already edited my post sir Alpha...

OT: you got met sir, also from pipho, multiply, fas, mcp, and the lost list of bookmarked forums...

you know the mouse is playing when the CAT is away... minsan wala magawa sa office hahaha

practically we're bracing our 6th day of TS Pepeng at Signal no. 3...then on its 3rd landfall...grrrr
                  [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Garmin GPSmap 76CSx[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Decoder777
                    You're good with that but do you mind those people who is selling those gps here in the philippines? their efforts to make it possible here in the philippines to be accessible and available in the market, of course they need to profit. maybe you're right for some of them were overpriced but on the other side, the availability of assistance, support, and most of all when you are about to ask for your warranty ......
                    Hi Decoder,

I can say Primo has a point on that. May be because they have the monopoly of dealership, they raised their price to unimaginable level. But for us buyer, we want to make it sure that we got all our money's worth. We sweeted out to earn this money, we didn't want to let it go without them sweeting.

Regarding warranty and support, I red somewhere here that one of the local dealers will also send our unit to Taiwan (for repairing) not here and I guess you must pay something for that.

I red that you are an Importer of GPS, why not post here the price. Please contact the Admin for regarding rules on posting/advertising.

Best Regards.
                    See FAQ for Newbies below
                    Click Here

Comment

Nuvi 205

planning to get a nuvi 205, is it usable here in the PI?

Comment

hi lilchadee, absolutely and compatible with the RoadGuide map. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
                        Also, do not buy here in the Philippines, it's too expensive.. If you have a friend or relative abroad.. ask them to buy it for you... HTH
                        Originally posted by lilchadee View Post
                        Last edited by razorspells; 10-19-2009, 06:11.

Comment

Hi lilchade,

Welcome to Roadguide. If you are now decided to buy a Nuvi205 and participate in the forum, please read the "how tos". By the time you got your unit, you are already familiar with the rules and procedures. We have two maps available for Junior Members but the Contributor's version is a lot better. So be ready to contribute and get the updated map.

Best Regards.
                          See FAQ for Newbies below
                          Click Here

Comment

hi lilchadee,

try searching ebay, amazon or tigergps.

dont buy here in the philippines. prices here are outrageous!!!

good day
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                              hi lilchadee, absolutely and compatible with the RoadGuide map. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
                              Also, do not buy here in the Philippines, it's too expensive.. If you have a friend or relative abroad.. ask them to buy it for you... HTH
                              Thanks for the quick response and the Welcomes. I have an uncle coming over from the US this December, asked him to get me the 205W series. Think it's a good idea of starting, getting the lower series first for tinkering? I might mess up with the expensive ones.

Sorry bout that...
                              Last edited by lilchadee; 10-20-2009, 13:29. Reason: Bold Letters

Comment

Working...
                              X