Recommended Nuvi model for Pinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 1100

I bought a NUVI 1100 recently and used it around the U.S. It worked perfectly. Now that i am back in Cebu, Philippines, I would like to upload a Philippine map to my new gadget.

Problem is, after reading all the forums, it says i have to connect it to my PC. After checking all the accessories in my NUVI box, there is NO USB wire provided. How do i upload a Philippine map without it? Can someone help please? Thank you very much- Gerry Malixi (gerrymalixi@yahoo.com)

Comment

Originally posted by gerrymalixi View Post
      I bought a NUVI 1100 recently and used it around the U.S. It worked perfectly. Now that i am back in Cebu, Philippines, I would like to upload a Philippine map to my new gadget.

Problem is, after reading all the forums, it says i have to connect it to my PC. After checking all the accessories in my NUVI box, there is NO USB wire provided. How do i upload a Philippine map without it? Can someone help please? Thank you very much- Gerry Malixi (gerrymalixi@yahoo.com)
      either you use a spare usb cable from other gadgets like camera, etc or buy one from computer shops or use sd card as storage of the map.

Comment

Working...
      X