No announcement yet.

Advice on what Nuvi to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DHL screwed it up and didn't deliver "within the day" as they promised. They said it didn't make the afternoon delivery, and couldn't offer an explanation when I asked why, considering I called them up and paid for the duties very early in the morning. They said they'll deliver it tomorrow, but I told them that the office is closed, and I don't want them leaving it with the guard at the lobby. They couldn't even redirect the delivery to my home address without clearing it first with UAE where the package was sent from. So I'll have to wait till monday morning to get it.

Sorry for the play by play but this extra waiting time is frustrating.

Comment

I got my Garmin earlier and installed the RG map. Tried it out on the way home. Sweet!
      I didn't find anything in the menus about using voice commands though. I guess I'll have to explore a little bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by ranmamaru View Post
        I got my Garmin earlier and installed the RG map. Tried it out on the way home. Sweet!
        I didn't find anything in the menus about using voice commands though. I guess I'll have to explore a little bit more.
        you'll enjoy it more when you get the contributor's map.

and btw, you might also want to remove the "(planning to get)" from your device list

Comment

Thanks Doki. I'll work toward achieving that. Time to hit the FAQs.

Haha nice catch. Done!.

Comment

Working...
          X