No announcement yet.

other GPS brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi vjvenni, try the Garmin Mobile PC. Check out this link: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=139&pID=13484

Originally posted by vjvenni View Post
    mga sir, ano kelangan kong software para sa gps built-in sa laptop? ung gps hardware ko kasi ung built-in sa sony vaio p

Comment

Originally posted by vjvenni View Post
      mga sir, ano kelangan kong software para sa gps built-in sa laptop? ung gps hardware ko kasi ung built-in sa sony vaio p
      hi vjvenni,

can i request that you put english translation to your tagalog post so that the foreigners that are reading the post will also understand. or better yet post it in english.

thank you and have a nice day
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

thanks you!

Comment

mappy gps

hey guys! a friend sent his bro a mappy brand gps, from france. is this particular brand compatible with downloadable maps? TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by conzky View Post
            hey guys! a friend sent his bro a mappy brand gps, from france. is this particular brand compatible with downloadable maps? TIA.
            as long as it's on Windows CE, Symbian OS, or Palm, you can use Garmin XT.

Comment

Originally posted by elijahpaul87 View Post
              as long as it's on Windows CE, Symbian OS, or Palm, you can use Garmin XT.
              sir elijahpaul87, its a european brand, MAPPY. how will i know the OS of the unit?TIA.

Comment

Working...
              X