No announcement yet.

xenon nav-350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I owned XENON NAV-350 cannot activate free subcription my.garmin.com, I think it is not Liscense from Garmin, but some features can download here in Roadguide.ph, thanks for this websites, this GPS is useful because it's working by a satellite, Global Positioning System (GPS), I need more explanation of this device email me hartonray@yahoo.com

Comment

Just purchased Xenon NAV-350 and i dont how to make it work... when i click on he home icon its just say "awaiting Better GPS Accuracy" and nothing happened and when i go to view map it says "searching for Satellites" and nothing happened as well. I dont know if it is working or not?
      Last edited by jhunbogz; 07-26-2010, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by jhunbogz View Post
        Just purchased Xenon NAV-350 and i dont how to make it work... when i click on he home icon its just say "awaiting Better GPS Accuracy" and nothing happened and when i go to view map it says "searching for Satellites" and nothing happened as well. I dont know if it is working or not?
        Jhunbogz,
        you need to go to open space with clear view of the sky to get sat lock

Comment

Dude! I need your help

I have this unit too but I accidentally deleted the navigation software and maps from the 2gig sd card.

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of this compressed in a zip file via email?

my email address is yarcobal@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

Comment

Just compress the entire contents of the 2gig SD card then send it to me via email. I only received the vehicles directory. Thanks

Comment

just purchased xenon nav-350,how can i get an updated map?

Comment

Originally posted by playboy View Post
                just purchased xenon nav-350,how can i get an updated map?
                by contributing.
                but if map will work on your unit is another question.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                X