No announcement yet.

HTC smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sir good am im using an htc touch pro and an htc touch viva..will the garmin xt work on my phone?btw how much is the gmxt?and where do i get it?sorry newbie po tia

Comment

Originally posted by thirdkill888 View Post
      sir good am im using an htc touch pro and an htc touch viva..will the garmin xt work on my phone?btw how much is the gmxt?and where do i get it?sorry newbie po tia
      Welcome to RG thirdkill888.

About your question, GMXT will work on your HTC Touch Pro because it has built is GPS.
      Technically it will also work with Viva even without GPS chip, but you need to buy and extra bluetooth GPS like : Garmin Mobile 10.

You can go to the Garmin website for all info.HTH
      Last edited by johnny2467; 05-09-2010, 15:35. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Htc hd2

Sir,

I recently bought an HTC HD2 unit in Singapore and i discovered that it has a digital compass and quick gps.

Question is i'm not sure if it will work with our map nor do i know how to begin checking if its compatible with our map.

There is a download button on the quick gps page, but everytime i press this button nothing happens. (Yes po, i'm connected with the Net )

help please, sayang naman itong unit ko kung d ko alam gamitin, kamote kasi ako eh.

hehehe thanks very much sir

Comment

Originally posted by glenngso View Post
          Sir,

I recently bought an HTC HD2 unit in Singapore and i discovered that it has a digital compass and quick gps.

Question is i'm not sure if it will work with our map nor do i know how to begin checking if its compatible with our map.

There is a download button on the quick gps page, but everytime i press this button nothing happens. (Yes po, i'm connected with the Net )

help please, sayang naman itong unit ko kung d ko alam gamitin, kamote kasi ako eh.

hehehe thanks very much sir
          i think you need to buy xt from garmin. but i think its discontinued.. not sure
          then install our map
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

salamat po.

Comment

Hi Guys, I have also the HTC HD2 and I have already the Garmin XT on it, but I can not find anywhere the download button of the Philippine map, but im a newbie, maybe you can help me out with that????
              Maxi

Comment

Welcome to RG Philippines MaxiLudwig

To put philippine map on your HD2 you need Map Source.

Please go to "How to" section to learn about the necessary steps:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

How to get map source and how to load maps to your gps are both on that thread

Comment

Originally posted by MaxiLudwig View Post
                  Hi Guys, I have also the HTC HD2 and I have already the Garmin XT on it, but I can not find anywhere the download button of the Philippine map, but im a newbie, maybe you can help me out with that????
                  Maxi
                  hi,

may i ask where you bought your garmin xt? or does it come with the phone? maybe i also have it but don't know how to use it lang.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X