No announcement yet.

Garmin Mobile XT v5.00.30 supports Nokia 5800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok na po. nakapag navigate na ko kanina. thanks sa help.

oh, i noticed one thing... bakit parang naghahang ang garmin paminsan minsan sa phone? at ang satellite lock on niya, quite long, say 3 minutes more or less

Comment

oops, sorry i dont remember talking about Illegal/cracked software...i just asked how to install it? I didn't know it was illegal? Isn't garmin the only one that works on the Nokia 5800?? I'll pay if i have to. But i thought RGPinas was about getting maps together for Pinas and sharing it with others??

Sorry if i said or tried to deal "Illegal subjects"

Thanks...
      Last edited by ; 04-28-2009, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Mabisyo View Post
        oops, sorry i dont remember talking about Illegal/cracked software...i just asked how to install it? I didn't know it was illegal? Isn't garmin the only one that works on the Nokia 5800?? I'll pay if i have to. But i thought RGPinas was about getting maps together for Pinas and sharing it with others??

Sorry if i said or tried to deal "Illegal subjects"

Thanks...
        purchase the software and you wont have any problems....
        www.garmin.com

this site is indeed about maps for the philippines, but not at someone else's expense through promoting cracked or illegal software.
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

kapag nagha-hang, dati, di ko alam gagawin ko kundi i-close yung garmin at i-open ulit. i found a solution, hintayin nyo lang at magiging okei na ulit yung garmin. try nyo maghintay ng 5 to 10 mins, mare-respond ulit sya at di na magha-hang ulit until the next garmin session.

Comment

Has anyone tried running Garmin on v21 firmware? Is it more stable?

Comment

I'm using garmin xt on fware ver 21. I get fast sat lock (about 3 to 4 secs.) on non-assisted gps mode. Still get the hanging when zooming in on maps fast otherwise it's fine. I'm loving my 5800 more and more each day. By far the most well rounded phone i've owned so far.

Leon

Comment

hi!

newbie here, is there any updates on our maps? Our street is not here in the map

5800xm v21 (v5.00.30 garmin)

Comment

Originally posted by etchasako View Post
                  hi!

newbie here, is there any updates on our maps? Our street is not here in the map

5800xm v21 (v5.00.30 garmin)

Hi Etchasako,

i assumed you're using the standard map which is ver. 5.17... once you get upgraded to contributor status... you'll be able to get the upgraded version which is the contributor's map.

Comment

Working...
                  X