X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trackers888 View Post
    Sorry for the very late reply

I correct the error only today after I remember my Garmin unit again

Thanks doki for your instruction! I revert back the map and the error is now gone
    you're welcome, contribute data for the map and you'll enjoy the map more using the contributor's map.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
      you're welcome, contribute data for the map and you'll enjoy the map more using the contributor's map.

I tried to submit at least yung buong sub dito maybe putting each block/street names for a start

The way I look at the 1.20 demo map, lots of street names are not yet available, those street are my frequent route pa naman

Comment

The way I look at the 1.20 demo map, lots of street names are not yet available, those street are my frequent route pa naman
        submit those names sir at track and routing corrections thread.

Comment

Heya Trackers,

If u have problems loading maps etc., we can meet up and I can maybe help you out. Just send me a PM if you are able to meet up....

Barend

Hi HBT,

Finally the roadguide_ph 1.07 SW installed successfully!

My Kaspersky block the installation and delete the file

Download again, disable the kaspersky and re-start the PC. Once PC comes back re-install the roadguide_ph 1.07 with out any problem

Thanks to you too Borgie Sir!

Continue reading how to's aiming tracking and sending file later on Hopefully very SOON
          Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.[Shakespeare]

Comment

Originally posted by Iloilo-city View Post
            Heya Trackers,

If u have problems loading maps etc., we can meet up and I can maybe help you out. Just send me a PM if you are able to meet up....

Barend
            @doki

will do that Sir doki!

thanks Migo Iloilo-City (very obvious na Ilongo guid) for the help!

I'm waiting for one colleague who have problem with his Garmin also, I will ask him to bring his unit here in the city (his from Balasan) for map update

Happy Dinagyang to all Ilongos!

Cheers all and more power roadguide Philippines!

Comment

Working...
            X